Webinar "Montenegrin Citizenship by Investment in Real Estate"
Due to the difficult situation in the world, obtaining citizenship has recently become more relevant than ever before.
Programs for securing second citizenship of various countries provide for taking care of the future and providing for themselves and their "planet", as well as becoming more mobile in moving around the world.
At the webinar, in cooperation with our partner NTL Wealth, we will introduce you to the citizenship by investment program in Montenegro.
The Montenegrin program has recently taken a leading position among all citizenship by investment programs presented in the world. And there are several good reasons for this:
- The Montenegro program is currently an accelerated use of EU citizenship (in the short term) as the Cyprus and Malta programs have been suspended.
- The program is valid for a limited period of time - investors must apply for citizenship no later than December 31, 2021 in order to have time to jump on the last carriage.
- In addition, the number of agents who can apply for citizenship under this program is limited - the government will only accept 2,000 applications by the end of the year.
Why is the program so attractive?
- Perhaps the most important reason is that Montenegro is an official candidate for EU membership. Montenegro will become a member of the European Union until 2025. As soon as this happens, citizens of Montenegro will not only move around the entire Schengen area without a visa, but also live in other EU countries. At the time, Montenegro is already a member of NATO.
- Citizenship of Montenegro allows visa-free visits to more than 120 countries of the world, including all Schengen countries, as well as Russia.
- Montenegro is a familiar and favorite vacation spot for Russians. About 200,000 Russian citizens visit Montenegro annually. Real estate in the country is also in demand. According to unofficial data, Russians have purchased over 40,000 real estate objects in Montenegro.
- Montenegrin citizenship makes it possible to obtain an E-2 business visa in the United States. This type of visa is not available for citizens of the Russian Federation. E-2 is a business visa that allows you to live and work in the United States.
In order to obtain Montenegrin citizenship in 2021, it is necessary to invest in approved tourist properties.
The cost of participation in the program depends on the location of the object - north or south of the country.
- In the north of the country, it is necessary to invest 250,000 euros in an approved real estate project. It is also necessary to make a non-refundable subsidy to the state fund in the amount of EUR100,000.
- In the south of the country, the investment in the approved project must be EUR450,000. It is also necessary to make a non-refundable subsidy to the state fund in the amount of EUR100,000.
Total investment in the north - EUR350,000, in the south - EUR550,000.
After sending and submitting an application for citizenship, the consideration of documents by the government takes about 3 months. Until December 31, 2021, you must have time to submit an application and officially reserve your participation in the program. Government approval can be obtained at a later date.
Please note that the collection of documents for an application for citizenship can take from 2 weeks to 1.5 months, so we recommend that you contact us now for advice and start the process in order to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Requirements to the Applicant
- The applicant is not a EU citizen.
- It is necessary to own the property for 5 years.
- Knowledge of the local language is not required.
- To maintain a citizen of Montenegro, there is no need to reside in the country.
- After the approval of the application, you will need to visit Montenegro only 1 time - to submit biometric data and obtain a passport.
Who Can Be Included in the Citizenship Application?
Together with the main applicant for citizenship, application is available for:
- Children under 18
- Children aged 18 in the care of their parents.
Natalia Platonova Development Director at NTL Wealth.
You can watch the vido of the Webinar following this link
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...