Blog and newsBlog
Payment Solution Better than a Bank
Nowadays we are living in the time of a digital revolution, where all transactions, financial movements, investments and other things, are made through digital institutions authorized to perform such operations, whose main feature is automation and speed.
This has caused the growth of the global economy demand for financial institutions dedicated to perform all operations so that money can maintain its proper circulation around all corners of the world.
The most common thing today has been the creation of digital banks, replacing in a sense the traditional banks and exchange institutions, taking this sector to a new level of development.
So, here is the platform that we would like to introduce to our readers.
The platform has an infrastructure that is large enough for its clients to make and receive payments in more than 130 countries and in over 50 foreign currencies without high fees or hidden costs for international transactions.
Who is the Platform for?
The financial platform is created for legal entities: small businesses and larger corporations to develop on a more global level than they would with a traditional banking service. It is a perfect solution for:
- importers or exporters
- online store holders
- companies trading with customers overseas,
and many other businesses with global ambitions.
Through this platform you will be able to:
- open bank accounts, domestic and international, in minutes
- start accepting payments online in seconds
- store and manage funds across the globe
- build the best FX rate into your customer pricing and transactions
- program your domestic and international payouts
- safely issue and manage cards
- create your own payments and financial products
Why MUNDO’s Partner?
- almost ten years in the market
- over 1,000 people across 19 international offices in 11 territories
- holds an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license and is duly licensed and registered in the following jurisdictions: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
- raised over US$700m to date, and proud to have the trust and backing of world-leading investors
- recognized in Forbes' Cloud 100 in 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row
- day-by-day growing clientele
- using newest and safest technologies
The Platform’s Advantages
- 130+ countries covered with 50+ currencies available
- fast: Convert and withdraw funds into your home currency in seconds
- reliable and secure: money is held securely in a ring-fenced account, data is stored and protected behind multiple layers of authentication
- no need to visit any bank branch
- integrated with global online marketplaces like eBay, Shopify and Paypal
- dedicated cards issue
- zero monthly fees, no minimum transactions. Our global accounts are fee-free to open and maintain
- with no monthly payments and minimum FX costs for transactions
How to Onboard?
Setting up an account with our partner is quite simple, since with all the automation of the platform the process is agile and fast.
The steps to do this are:
- enter your first name, last name and business email
- choose the password
- provide the name of the business and the place where it is registered
- enter the phone number of your choice
- accept the terms and conditions
Once this process is done, the next step is to verify the account in order to access all the functions provided by the platform:
- verify your email address
- provide key data on the business (the structure, the field in which it operates and the place where it is registered, as well as a link to the home page or to the social networks of the business. This will take less than 5 minutes).
- specify in which countries the business is registered and from/to which countries you will receive/send funds.
Finally, the last documents will be needed to complete the account verification process.
The documents needed for this are as follows:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or equivalent company constitution documents
- copies of personal ID (driver's license or passport) and personal address for all directors.
- copies of personal IDs for each Ultimate Beneficial Owners who own or control, directly or indirectly, 25% or more shares in the business.
Once all this is done you will be able to start using the platform to the full extent, enjoying all its advantages within the financial world.
If you are about to start a business or want to develop the existent one to a larger scale, you have to sign up for a digital institution like this, as the financial part of a business might be the most important one, especially when it comes to banking and exchanging currencies from all over the world.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Grenada citizenship: What is the best investment passport I can get if I want to do business with China? What is the most ideal investment passport in 2023? There's only one correct answer: the one that fi...
- Real estate in Panama 2023: what real estate project to choose for a family If you decided to move to Panama with your family, the time is now. For real estate in Panama, 2023 ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of an IBC in Seychelles A Seychelles company is a valuable asset in your financial structure. This country has a qualified p...
- Give birth in Panama and provide your children with a better future Citizenship in Panama is a coveted asset for individuals from countries that are looking for better ...
- Why choose an LLC in Belize? An LLC is a great alternative for your offshore company. This structure has excellent asset protecti...
- Five reasons why you should get the qualified investor visa in 2023 If you want to invest in Panama, 2023 is the best year. If you're wondering why, here's a piece that...
- The top 5 jurisdictions to get citizenship in 2023 If you're wondering where to get citizenship in 2023, you've come to the right place. Immigration ha...
- Why move your company abroad? Corporate in the Caribbean Mundo readers know that we've published many articles about getting a second passport. Moving to a n...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task