Belize IBC + bank account 2140 USD
Belize is a premier jurisdiction for IBC incorporation. IBCs are formed under Belize’s International Business Companies Act. This framework is based on the old BVI laws. It is considered as one of the friendliest business legislations in the offshore-financial sector. The flexibility of the country's corporate legislation, as well as the moderate cost of setting up and maintaining companies in Belize, are favorable conditions for doing international business. Companies in this country have become widespread as suppliers of goods and services, participants in investment and financial transactions, owners of bank accounts, foreign real estate, or other property.
Advantages of the Belize IBC:
- Exemption from all local taxes.
- Fast formation – typically 1-2 Business Days.
- Low operating costs.
- No requirement for paid up capital.
- Information about corporate directors, officers, shareholders and beneficial owners is not filed with the Belize Registry and not available to the public. All information about the shareholders, directors and officers of an IBC is stored directly at the registered agent licensed in Belize.
- Any individual and legal entity may act as shareholder, director and officer.
The legal system is founded on English Common Law. Company Law: Belize’s International Business Companies Act.
A Belize IBC can be incorporated using any language.
Purposes & Restrictions
- Belize IBC may be organized for any lawful business purposes. Company should not conduct any business within the jurisdiction of Belize in order to be tax exempt;
- Belize IBC can hold shares in another Belize IBC;
- Belize IBC can own a vessel(s) registered in Belize;
- Company should not conduct banking, trust, insurance, and reinsurance business unless it was properly licensed.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered IBC (standard capital of USD 50,000) with all documents.
- Bank account in Caribbean bank.
- A crypto wallet
Total: USD 3000 USD 2140
The documents you will receive are:
- Registered address in Belize
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Appointment of The First Director(s)
- Minutes of First Meetings of Directors
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificate
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open an IBC in Belize
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The IBC in Belize will be opened within 2-3 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...