Serbia 2000 EUR
Serbia company + bank account starting from 2000 EUR
Serbia is a great country to make money in a safe business environment. This country is an excellent playground for every kind of business. First of all, it presents great opportunities for export products to great world powers like Russia, the EU, Turkey and China.
The Apatin freezone, for example, is settled in Vojvodina, which is an important agricultural center of this country. Agricultural business here is very profitable, and we recommend working with final agricultural trade instead of production.
Every single sector here offers good income, especially if you have good connections, which you will have thanks to Mundo´s Serbian partners. Moreover, the government offers many subsidies and incentives for the companies that are generating products and income and are creating job positions in the country.
Agricultural business is very profitable, and you have many products which are imported from Ukraine in Serbia like Urea, Npk, Ammonium Sulfate. The Serbian products are a great substitution of China's products for Europe and Russia, still maintaining low costs thanks to Serbia´s cheap resources and tax incentives.
We have discussed the advantages of Serbia´s corporate environment and of Serbia´s free zones in this article.
We can take any form at any time and very quickly in Free Economic Zone which permits you to run your business without taxes or with a reduced tax regime. Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered Company in Serbia in Free Economic Zone with all documents
- Bank account in the Republic of Serbia
- A crypto wallet
Total: 2500 EUR 2000 EUR
You will receive the following documents:
- Registered address in Serbia
- Memorandum of Establishment
- Register of Supervisory Board Members
- Registers of Mortgages, Charges and Other Encumbrances
- Register of Beneficiaries and Excluded Persons
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a company in Serbia:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy; Bank reference letter/bank statement or other proof of source of funds
Documents must be translated into Serbian (included in price). Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review. In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The company will be opened within 1-3 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact our experts now and establish your company in Serbia very soon!
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...