Blog and newsNews
How to apply for dual citizenship in Grenada
Applying for a second passport can often be a bothersome process. It is expensive, complicated, and generally requires the assistance of an immigration lawyer.
Yet, applying for a dual passport is not just luxury for high net worth individuals. It is a necessity. Wealthy people are becoming a target through excessive taxation, violations of their privacy, and, in some instances, confiscation and even prison.
If you apply for 2nd passport, you can circumvent these issues. But there are many different programs with many different processes and requirements. Here, we will talk to you about one of the most affordable, reputable, and beneficial programs on the planet: Grenada.
Why should Grenada be at the top of your list?
- Visa-free access to over 130 countries, including the UK, the EU, Russia, and China.
- An all-inclusive program meaning you can include your spouse, dependent children up to 30 years old, parents, grandparents, and unmarried dependent siblings (and your spouse’s).
- The lowest real estate investment entry cost: $220,000.
- Access to a world-class investment is the only current development in Grenada, a five-star resort managed by a renowned international hotel chain. It is simply one of the best real estate investments in the Caribbean right now.
- Access to the American E-2 visa. We work with the best E-2 lawyers specialized in Grenada passport holders.
- Fast processing: you will have your Grenadian passport in a mere 2-3 months.
You can read a detailed description of Grenada’s program here. Now, we will focus on your Grenada dual passport application process.
Also, Mundo has partnered with the best development in Grenada, which is currently under construction. Almost 80% of the units have been sold or reserved, so, if you are interested in acquiring Grenadian passport through this development, please contact us. Read more information on this development here.
Apply for dual citizenship in Grenada
The application process when applying for a second passport is straightforward. It takes between 60 and 90 days if you have all the necessary documents in hand. In fact, our partners have been able to process applications in 50 days. This is incredibly fast, even among Caribbean programs.
2nd passport application process:
1) Preliminary review: Here, you will choose the type of investment you want to make, pass through the first review of your application with our experts, and sign a contract to start your 2nd passport application.
2) Preparation: In this step, we start preparing the application. You must pay our professional fees and 10% of the total investment on the real estate project. Our experts will review your documents to see if they are fit and proper.
3) Submission: Our experts submit your application to the Grenadian authorities and pay the government fees.
4) Wait: Now, you just need to wait for the approval. After applying, this should take around two months.
5) Pay and receive your passport: If the Grenadian government approves your application, you must pay the remainder of the investment and fees. The government will issue a certificate of naturalization for you and your family, and our experts will receive your passport on your behalf and send it so you can receive it.
What else should you know about the process to apply for dual nationality in Grenada?
- You must be at least 18 years old to be the main applicant
- You must present the following:
- Certificate of good health
- Clean criminal record
- Source of funds
- You do not need to travel to Grenada to receive the passport
- There is no minimum stay requirement to keep the citizenship
- These are the fees you must consider:
- Fees payable with the application:
- Due diligence per applicant over 17 years old: $5,000
- Processing fee per person over 17 years old: $1,500
- Processing fee per person under 17 years old: $500
- Application fee per applicant: $1,500
- Fees payable when the citizenship is approved
- Government contribution for a family of four: $50,000
- Fee per additional person: $25,000
- Fee per sibling: $75,000
- Fee per parent or grandparent under 55 years old: $50,000
Grenada is widely considered the best Caribbean CBI program, and we work with the best passport provider, the best real estate development, and the best E-2 firm. Contact us right now and start your Grenadian passport application!
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
- How to get Maltese citizenship by investment All good things come to an end. And this happened to the Maltese citizenship by investment program; ...
- Money machine Part II - Your brokerage account with Mundo Welcome to the Money Machine, Mundo’s latest section on the way the top family offices in the world ...
- Multiple citizenship: Is it worth it to acquire triple nationality? 50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another coun...
- Redomiciliation of an offshore company, everything you need to know Individuals seek to register their businesses offshore for many reasons. Privacy is one of the most ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD