Blog and newsBlog
Zenith Investment Project in St. Kitts and Nevis
This project is run and designed by a European yachting family, inspired by the nearby French island of St Barths. It is a discreet, boutique property of 7 beautifully unique luxury beach houses with contemporary architecture, offering high-end two or three bedrooms residences where the discerning guest can enjoy the facilities that include the world-class Chrishi Beach club and restaurant on site. High spec fitting throughout including full kitchens with quality European appliances, remote controlled windows and mosquito screening, air conditioning and ceiling fans, WI-FI, cable TV, Apple TV, Games, Bose sound system, and entry security system.
These are luxurious architecturally designed bungalows, on private, richly landscaped lots. The villas are designed and built to meet the highest quality standards. Each of the bungalows features direct and private access to the sandy beach of Cades Bay plus each bungalow has magnificent Caribbean Sea views towards St. Kitts.
The Residences are constructed using highly proven and superior materials that offer the best protection against weather and environmental risks as well as creating low maintenance homes with high energy efficiency and insulation.
Each villa can be sold separately, or as 6 or 12 fractions, each with full ownership and a right to stay in the villa 7 weeks per year. On the southern part, between the 7 villas and the restaurant, 4 further luxury villas will be built.
The Master Plan for the development, has been approved by the Planning Authorities and pre-approved for Citizenship by Investment and for fractional ownership, whereby an owner of one fraction of a villa, can apply for citizenship for himself and his family.
Zenith Nevis is developed based on local knowledge and experience. The owners have been associated with Nevis for nearly 20 years. Also, one of the many advantages of buying a home with Zenith Nevis is that you immediately qualify for the citizenship by investment program in St. Kitts & Nevis. Whether it is an existing villa, land or share of a villa at Zenith Nevis, your purchase will qualify.
In general, the contemporary design of the Zenith Nevis villas is exactly in line with today’s trend in vacation homes. The prime location at the beach with the view of St. Kitts, the adjoining Beach Club and restaurant, and the Caribbean sunset is unique. Each Beach House will be furnished individually with stylish, delicate, modern furniture and with fine color combinations.
If you would like to rent out your property, the on-site Managers will simply add your home into their well-established rental pool. The management team will also be responsible for the day-to-day operation and upkeep of the property, dealing with everything from marketing to maintenance/repairs, leaving you free to deal with other things.
Owning a home at Zenith Nevis gives you all the benefits of having a home in paradise, with none of the worries. 6 more villas are ready for construction!
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies