Open a Company
The corporate world is rapidly changing. Mundo’s unique and boutique services combine a team of highly qualified corporate lawyers and consultants with our partner’s corporate providers around the globe to offer you a whole and personal experience in all your corporate needs.
Today, OECD initiatives have changed the landscape to require an economic substance, accounting, and tax residency consultation for your company, so choosing the right structure has become more critical than ever.
Mundo’s corporate services include:
- Initial consultation on your proposed structure, including choosing the best jurisdiction for your business according to your requirements.
- A selection of over 40 corporate jurisdictions, including Europe and the Baltics (Montenegro, Cyprus, Swiss, Georgia, Armenia, Madeira, Monaco, Hungary, Great Britain, Ireland, and Scotland), Asia-Pacific (Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Vanuatu), the Caribbean (St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, Belize), Central America (Panama, Uruguay, Costa Rica), Russia, China, and the United States.
- Accounting services by our highly qualified accounting experts for all your structures (nowadays, accounting is becoming mandatory for maintaining bank accounts).
- The provision of qualified professional directors (please note we do not provide nominees) and boards that can assist in your business’ running and reputation. We provide office and staff where needed.
- The drafting of contracts for your business, including employment, franchise, intellectual property, lease agreements, and more.
- Supporting services, such as service offices, telephone and mail forwarding, among others
- Should you require, we have a team of highly qualified tax planning and advisory experts that can assist you with intricate corporate structuring, including double tax treaty analysis and the establishment of a proper robust tax planning structure. It will include CRS consultation, BEPS analysis, withholding dividend and tax optimization, and planning of your operating company.
Click here to order a company.
As a busy business owner, investor, or professional intermediary (lawyer, wealth adviser, accountant), and reader of Mundo, you want fast, cost-effective, and expert advice one click away and a relationship manager who can quickly and effectively respond to your needs.
We know that if you choose us, you will always receive the best services, prices, and quality. We combine the technology of Latin America’s best online portal with the personal attention of a dedicated team representing over one hundred of the world’s top experts in corporate services.
You will be assigned a personal relationship manager who will always make sure that our experts are meeting your needs and requirements. Our team is dedicated to service.
Mundo is a unique investment, wealth, and corporate portal founded over six years ago by the oldest trust company in Nevis established in 1994. Its associated offices span the globe. Mundo has partnered with experts worldwide to provide the highest quality of expertise and services in the corporate and wealth planning field.
The Mundo group has its team of experts and lawyers in Panama trained to assist our clients and agents in all corporate service aspects. We exclusively represent many of the world’s top corporate and banking experts in Latin America.
Click here to order a company.
Now that 2024 is a just few weeks away it's time for the yearly balance and today is Grenada's turn....
Panama, with its strategic geographic location and robust legal infrastructure, has emerged as a s...
In the complex world of financial planning, strategic wealth management stands as a crucial pillar...
Caribbean programs have been among us since 1984 when Saint Kitts and Nevis established the first CB...
There will come a time in which your financial plan will need a reliable company. Then you'll be rea...
For those who are looking for rental income, Panama is a great place to invest and live off rents. B...
Inflation issues, in one way or the other, concern us all. One of the most common apprehensions of a...