Blog and newsBlog
Real estate in Panama 2023: what real estate project to choose for a family
If you decided to move to Panama with your family, the time is now. For real estate in Panama, 2023 is the best year because you'll be able to get permanent residency with a $300,000 investment before the amount increases next year.
Buy apartment for a family in Panama
Some people establish Panama residency to make business processes easier or because they have a business in this country. These are people who travel often and usually spend a few days in Panama each year to maintain their residency.
This is a great option but not the only one. Panama is an amazing place to live with plenty of opportunities for families, young couples, and single people.
Move to Panama with your family: cons
The list is very slim in this category. Some people complain about Panama not being the best place for pedestrians as there are no sidewalks nor pedestrian traffic lights. If this is very important for you, you can always choose to live in neighborhoods that are designed so that people can take long walks. In the rest of the city, you can manage with a car perfectly fine.
Move to Panama with your family: pros
This is the best part of the article because I have the opportunity to talk about the wonders of Panama. If you want to buy apartment for a family in Panama and live here, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. You'll raise your children in a country that's culturally diverse, they can learn to be tolerant of other points of view, know other religions, other ways of living, etc.
Since Panama was built on immigration there are plenty of international schools with the highest standards in education.
Panama is safe, you can commute by car or use Uber and you'll have no problem getting around. Mundo doesn't recommend public transportation because, although it's cheap, It's way below the standards of a first-world country.
Now you're ready to know the real estate options in Panama so that you can live with your loved ones.
Live in Panama City: Panama real estate
Enjoy a quiet neighborhood and watch the ocean from your apartment
Mundo has solid ties connecting it to the best property developer in the country which builds and sells world-class residential, corporate, and rental real estate. Mundo recommends Costa del Este for a family because it’s a beautiful place to live. If you analyze Panama property for sale in this neighborhood, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Costa del Este is not in the center but this is easy to access through a fast-track highway called Corredor Sur. You have plenty of space to take walks, green areas, and wide sidewalks. This project in particular has 52 levels of which 46 have apartments. Going to the city Center, the most popular malls, or the airport will be easy since each apartment has three parking lots. One car for each parent and one for the kids to share when they're older it's more than enough.
When it comes to the apartments, they can have 3,627 or 3,692 square feet. The dining and living rooms have a spectacular ocean view and each unit has three bedrooms with the option to add a fourth one. The starting price for this project is $980,000.
Contact your Mundo expert here
A more accessible residency in Costa del Este
If you're willing to compromise having an ocean view from your living room, there are other real estate options in Panama and Costa del Este. This project is cheaper as you can access it from $580,000. You'll enjoy living in a beautiful area near the ocean and nice green areas with everything you need nearby. There are private schools, supermarkets, and commercial facilities at walking distance or a short ride away.
The levels are 42 with apartments on 33 floors. The project has an emergency electrical system and a water tank. There are four apartments per floor and parking lots available. The units have everything you need for your family to live comfortably: 3 bedrooms, a studio, living room and dining room, a toilet for the visitors, a separate laundry area, a balcony to enjoy the views, and a household with a bathroom.
If you get bored you don't even have to leave the building as a social area has plenty of entertainment options: playroom, infinity and children's pool, gym, jacuzzi, and children's area.
Live by the beach and still close to the city
If you love getting tanned and swimming in the ocean, here's a project for you. You can live as if you were on vacation 365 days a year and only 50 minutes away from Panama City. Panama real estate is booming and this opportunity in Playa Gorgona is simply unique.
The project is formed of two towers of 20 and 24 levels respectively. There are three types of apartments to choose from with one and two-bedroom options. The smallest has 70 square meters, and the largest has 135 square meters.
You'll enjoy 24/7 security, two social areas, and a special parking lot for visitors. You'll feel like living in a hotel because the main lobby will have a front desk. All units have a balcony and ocean view so that you can relax after a hard day having a drink or a coffee while watching the ocean. You can access units in this project from $175,000.
Why Panama City: Panama real estate plus the Mundo team
If you like these projects, contact your Mundo expert. If not, get in touch anyway and we'll provide other alternatives. Our partner offers other real estate options in Panama. You'll find Panama property for sale in different sectors. Some projects come with a short-term rental license so that you can receive passive income from your property, and others are built for corporate and commercial uses.
Move to Panama with your family and be part of a safe city with breathtaking views and developed residencies.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- Assets Registration
- Corporate Structures
- AML System for your Bank
- Philosophy of Money
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Revolutionize Your Banking Experience: Discover Mundo's New Banking Options in USA, Bahamas, and Switzerland In our commitment to Ayn Rand’s philosophy, we at Mundo write about the hottest topics when it comes...
- Maximize Your Investments with Bahamas Fund Administration: A Comprehensive Guide If you’ve never heard about the Bahamas funds, you'll find this article interesting. Doing business ...
- Panama: The Ultimate Destination for Turkish Nationals Seeking New Opportunities Mundo has written several times about the importance of getting second citizenship or residency as a...
- Unlock the secrets of Swiss banking with Mundo's new partner: open your Swiss bank account today Lots of people wish to set up a Swiss bank account. This is not out of the blue as Switzerland has m...
- Your Alternative Route to Panama: Embrace the forestry visa instead of the Qualified Investor visa Panama has different residency opportunities. Citizens from nations like France, the US, Poland, and...
- Nevis vs. Gibraltar for Your Offshore Company: Which One Offers More Benefits? Comparison articles are useful for those who want to establish a business abroad, especially if they...
- Say Goodbye to Argentina and Hello to Panama: Your Ultimate Escape Destination Last month, Argentina closed its borders as the Immigration Service found an irregular situation inv...
- What is the best offshore company in 2023? Mundo is always ready to help those people that want to establish an offshore company. What you can ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task