A new beginning: Last call for the Montenegro citizenship program
The first chapter of the Bhagavad Gita is “Arjuna’s despair”. Thus, one of human history's most important spiritual books teaches us a valuable lesson.
When one of my coworkers reminded me that the Montenegro program was soon to be closed, this book came to my mind.
If you want to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022 is your year. A second citizenship is of vital importance in people’s way of achieving ultimate freedom. However, freedom is a wide concept that cannot be reduced to a legal or financial concern.
The war and Arjuna’s despair
For those who don't know, the Bhagavad Gita is a part of the Mahabharata, one of the longest literary works of humankind (even longer than the Odyssey and the Iliad). In simple words, the Mahabharata represents how Hindi culture sees and understands the world, and here the Bhagavad Gita occupies a very special place.
The first chapter is called Arjuna’s despair and starts when one of the best warriors and archers, Arjuna, has to battle against members of his family. The sorrow and despair that we feel when we face war are not new and probably are a part of human nature as we can see in these ancient teachings.
The message of both these books is too wide and deep to cover in this article, but we can surely take them as an example of how we can face the challenges that life throws at us. Moreover, the Bhagavad Gita teaches us something that we cannot ignore: at the moment of despair, Arjuna is visited by the divine Krishna.
Thus, the first conversation between God and a human being takes place in literature and, Krishna shows to Arjuna a path of self-discovery and self-development.
An opportunity to find the freedom that you deserve
“The opportunity comes once in a lifetime” is a popular saying and, even though I don't believe that it is 100% true, I do believe that opportunities are very few in life and we need to seize them no matter what. Moreover, an opportunity usually comes in times of despair as Arjuna’s story teaches us. The last call for the Montenegro program is only two months away, which means that we have an excellent opportunity to start a new life.
At Mundo, we can’t promise you the ultimate freedom, because this is something that you’ll only achieve following your inner path, but we can make things easier for you by providing you with the right surroundings and the best tools to help you in this journey.
Get a second citizenship with the Montenegro program
Montenegro is a great second citizenship program however, timing is key. The government initially announced that the program would be active until December 2021 but extended it until December 2022. Since there's no guarantee that the date will be postponed again, the time to seize this opportunity is now. People who want to grow and develop in a safe and free environment have only two months to submit the application.
Here are some useful facts about the Montenegro program:
- You can extend your citizenship to your children even after they reach the age of 18. You can also pass it on to future generations.
- The minimum investment is €250,000 if done in the northern part of the country (a less developed region).
- The minimum investment is 450,000 euros if you decide to invest in the coast or the capital (Podgorica).
- It gives you a profitable investment in an ever-growing real estate market.
- Besides the investment (whichever one you choose) the Montenegro program requires you to make a government donation of 100,000 euros.
- The government application fees are 22,250 euros.
- Legal fees equal €60,000.
This means that you can get a second citizenship for only 432,250 EUR or 632,250 EUR depending on which option you choose. The approval process lasts approximately six months.
Why choose Montenegro on your path to freedom and self-development
- It's a beautiful and cultured country where you can start over and live a new life.
- Montenegro's landscapes have nothing to envy the most beautiful ones in Rome or Greece.
- Convenient tax rates that are among the lowest in Europe. Corporate taxes are only between 9% and 11%.
- Excellent bank secrecy policies available for citizens.
- Protection against political persecution.
- Visa-free access to 122 countries including Europe.
- Possibility that it will become a member of the European Union in 2025.
- Montenegro is part of NATO, OSCE, WTO, and the European Monetary Union.
Why choose Mundo to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022
Mundo is not only committed to financial growth but also to self-development. We believe in a holistic approach to happiness, and this means more than financial wealth: it's a journey. Our philosophy is to achieve ultimate freedom not only by freeing ourselves from governments, high taxation, and business restrictions but also from misconceptions, preconceptions, and self-imposed limits.
We can help you get a bank account, invest abroad, open a brokerage account, establish a company and protect all of these through a trust.
If your country is not giving you the freedom and peace that you deserve, then it's time for a change and Mundo can help you. If you like the Montenegro program, don't miss this chance and contact us now.
Finding the right Panama apartments can help you access a perfect new place to live or a wonderful r...
Asking what to do in Vanuatu seems silly since we're talking about an island paradise. Plants, trees...
A fair amount of people reading these lines probably, at least once, wondered how to become rich. Un...
If a Panama company owner wants to be in full compliance, this article will be of much help. We anal...
Those who have an immigration lawyer consultation business probably get several inquiries about citi...
Belize stands as a beacon for entrepreneurs and investors looking for a supportive and advantageous ...
Apartments in Turkey are hot right now because they constitute an excellent investment for internati...