Panama Corporation with a bank account starting from 2700USD
Panama companies have been recognized around the world as a corporate tool that can be successfully used in various areas of international business, asset protection, acquisition planning and management in the real estate market, and in many other areas. The combination of favorable factors for business development make Panama corporation attractive for business: Panama operates under a territorial tax system where residents and non-residents are taxed only on Panama-sourced income. Income that does not arise in Panama or is not derived from this country is not subject to tax in Panama. There are no economic substance requirements. Dividends received by a Panamanian resident corporation from another Panamanian corporation are exempt from corporate tax. A corporation is resident if it is incorporated under Panamanian law and if the corporation’s central management and control is exercised in Panama.
Advantages of Panama Corporation:
- Independent jurisdiction, politically powerful due to the Panama Canal
- Panama corporations have no restriction on doing business in Panama
- Highly developed financial services industry and professional infrastructure
- Excellent airline connections to the Americas and Europe
- Currency is US dollar, no exchange controls or restrictions purposes & restrictions
- Corporation business address can be located anywhere in the world.
- Meetings of Directors may be held anywhere in the world; minute books can be kept anywhere.
- No need to file annual returns or reports from the directors or shareholders.
A minimum of one shareholder is required. Residents of any country, individuals and legal entities may own shares.
Panama companies require a minimum of three officers, who are typically appointed as Director-President, Director-Secretary and Director-Treasurer respectively. It is traditional to use Panamanian nominees, since the corporation’s Officers are listed on public record and accessible on the Registry’s website. These nominees then issue a Power of Attorney and Deed of Trust to the beneficial owner.
Members of the public may inspect the following information on the Panamanian Registry’s website: corporation’s name, name of registered agent, share capital, names of officers and other basic data. It is essential to use nominees to protect the ultimate beneficial owner’s identity.
Our package includes 3 Panamanian nominees.
Purposes & Restrictions
- Panama corporation may be organized for any lawful business purposes. Corporation should not conduct any business within the jurisdiction of Panama in order to be tax exempt;
- Panama corporation can hold shares in another Panama corporation;
- Panama corporation can own a vessel(s) registered in Panama;
- Panama corporation can own real estate there;
- Corporation should not conduct banking, trust, insurance, mutual fund business unless it is properly licensed.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered Panama Corporation with all documents and 3 nominee directors
- Bank account in Caribbean bank
- A crypto wallet
Total: USD 4500 USD 2700
The documents you will receive are:
- Registered address in Panama
- Statutes (articles) in Spanish including certified English translation
- Registration in public registry, with registration certified by stamps
- Registration tax (tasa unica)
- Preparation of first minutes
- Provision of initial subscribers with resignation letter
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
- Registers of Directors and Shareholder
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a Corporation in Panama:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The Corporation in Panama will be opened within 7-10 business day after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
If you want to seize this unique opportunity, please contact us and ask for a consultation with our experts.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...