Avoiding death and taxes
I am not writing this section as a writer but as a reader. During my career, I wrote three books and countless articles, and I revised a huge amount of content. Nonetheless, few times in life have I enjoyed a revision so much as with ‘Avoiding Death and Taxes’. The author is a dear friend of mine and he entrusted me with the revision of his opera prima, which is now available through Mundo.
Avoiding death and taxes: The book
The first thing the book does is make us question the very roots of our beliefs, especially when it comes to money, the economic system, and the government's role in people’s lives. You’ll find yourself taking a journey that spans the Ancient Roman Empire, the Inquisition, the Second World War, and Soviet Russia to end up in the 21st century. Here, we analyze the current education system and the financial and economic forces that run the world.
But this is only the beginning: to find a solution, first, we need to understand the problem. This is how ‘Avoiding death and taxes’ presents a carefully crafted strategy to generate immense wealth and protect it in perpetuity.
Avoiding death and taxes: What you will find here
Thus, the book presents a 6-stage plan that consists of the following:
- Step 1 – Second citizenship
- Step 2 – Tax residency
- Step 3 – The trust
- Step 4 – The company
- Step 5 – A safe haven
- Step 6 – Security and cyberspace
Step 1: Second citizenship
This is the first step towards freedom because it will give you flexibility regarding citizenship. Having only one passport represents a risk as you are bounded to only one government that can decide the rules willingly. The more passports you have, the higher the chances to relocate if one of these governments decides to withdraw your travel documents, impose crazy taxation, or establish draconian restrictions on movement.
Step 2: Tax residency
Tax residency must be carefully planned as this will determine the amount of tax you pay. The mechanism is complex but I will try to explain it in a few words. The key to this step is finding a jurisdiction that doesn’t levy tax on worldwide assets. But there is more to it than just getting the residency. Most of these countries demand a certain stay period and you must meet certain conditions to get this status. In the book, this is explained in detail.
Step 3: The trust
A well-drafted trust or foundation in the right jurisdiction is vital for the protection of your assets. Governments are not the only danger to your wealth. An angry ex-spouse, irresponsible heirs, or creditors can finish off your fortune in a matter of days. Find all the mechanisms to protect your assets effectively in ‘Avoiding death and tax’.
Step 4: The company
Here, the author teaches you how to make the best and most profitable investment. We are not talking about bonds, golds, crypto, or real estate (although these may be included in the equation too) but an operating company. This section will teach you why a company is the most powerful money-generating structure and how to establish it from scratch.
Step 5: Escape
This is a luxury that you can afford once you have the company running and the previous steps already solved. You’ll learn about the importance of having a place where you can take shelter if things get ugly, which can happen at any minute. Considering the events that have happened during the past two years, this is something worth your attention.
Step 6: Security and cyberspace
This is the more exciting part of the book as it shows us the importance of cybersecurity and the enormous advantages that we can get from this century’s disruptive technologies. DAO, blockchain, and crypto are the future and you will be wise to include these in your strategy.
About the author
Eugene Freeman is a friend, a lawyer, a husband, a father, and a wealth management expert. Since his early career, he was committed to human and financial freedom, helping others to achieve the same goals. As a brilliant lawyer, he has crafted impeccable trust deeds that ensured the safety of many rich families around the world.
Now, Mundo has the pleasure to count Eugene among its panel of experts, and he contributes regularly with articles, insights, and revisions.
What Eugene loves more in life (besides his family) is creating wealth, and, through ‘Avoiding death and taxes’, he teaches others how to apply the same concepts he does to generate a fortune, protect it, and pass it on to the next generations.
Making your dreams come true is possible. If you dare to dream and take a step beyond what society has taught you to be, get a copy of this book and start right now. There is no time like today to start a challenging but beautiful journey towards ultimate freedom and happiness.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
- New real estate option to get Grenada citizenship by investment: 5-star world-class hotel The citizenship by investment concept was born in 1984 with the program of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Si...
- Start a company in Estonia with substance: everything you need to know Today Mundo presents an article for those who want to start a company in Estonia. Being one of the b...
- A new beginning: Last call for the Montenegro citizenship program If you want to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022 is your year. A second citizenship is of vital im...
- Substance requirements abroad: the advantages of Cyprus corporate services “Economic substance” are the two words that concern every international entrepreneur in the 21st cen...
- Panama property: The real estate market in 2022 At Mundo, we help international businesspeople to buy an apartment in Panama. We partner with the be...
- Benefits of a Singapore Offshore company with economic substance In our days, one of the main things that you need to consider when going offshore is economic substa...
- Excellent option in the land of opportunities: Panama is extending its visa program benefit Since this is one of our favorite jurisdictions, we have written many articles about it. We're talki...
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...