If you are wondering how to get a second passport then you have come to the right place. Mundo, along with its partners, NTL, has been offering citizenship by investment services since 1994.
There are only a few economic citizenship programs in the world today that can be acquired by investing in a fund, real estate, project, or direct donation. These are Vanuatu, the Caribbean Islands (St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, and Antigua), Turkey, Montenegro, Cyprus, and Malta. That’s it.
If you are a family office, lawyer, banker, or professional intermediary seeking the best and most cost-effective strategy for your client or yourself, then an offshore passport is something you definitely need to consider. But in order to acquire it, you will need a team that helps you navigate through the complexities of second citizenship.
How to get a second passport? Don´t worry if you don´t know the answer yet, we will gladly help you navigate through this complex field. Our all-inclusive services are:
- Choosing the best citizenship program based on the nationality, background, religious affiliation, and source of wealth of the client. Not all passport programs are the same. You want to be sure you will pass the due diligence and documentary requirements BEFORE you apply.
- Choosing the best investment options, whether they are real estate, funds, or direct donations. There are many possibilities; having deep knowledge of them requires extensive and long-term expertise and relationships.
- Assisting you and your client to prepare all the necessary due diligence documentation and having this thoroughly analyzed and pre-approved by our expert legal team in each country.
- Ensuring your funds go through the banking system correctly and with minimal difficulty.
AFFILIATE AND PARTNER programs are welcomed. We work with some of Latin America’s most reputable wealth management, banking, and legal firms to help our clients obtain a second citizenship.
Do you want to become our affiliate or partner? Contact us
Mundo was initially founded and sponsored by NTL, which is one of the world’s top citizenship by investment providers. NTL has its own offices in all the jurisdictions so that we can provide high-quality and on-the-ground advice and support in all stages of your citizenship journey.
NTL has offices in Turkey, the Caribbean (Granada, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Antigua), Vanuatu (Efate, the capital), and, in a joint venture, in Cyprus, Montenegro, and Malta.
The NTL group has been providing citizenship services since the programs started, and it has a team of experienced lawyers and support staff, so that your journey is seamless and safe.
NTL Wealth, with its head office in Panama, is NTL’s office in Latin America and specializes in citizenship and family office support services.
Click here for a consultation with our experts.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...