If you are wondering how to get a second passport then you have come to the right place. Mundo, along with its partners, NTL, has been offering citizenship by investment services since 1994.
There are only a few economic citizenship programs in the world today that can be acquired by investing in a fund, real estate, project, or direct donation. These are Vanuatu, the Caribbean Islands (St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, and Antigua), Turkey, Montenegro, Cyprus, and Malta. That’s it.
If you are a family office, lawyer, banker, or professional intermediary seeking the best and most cost-effective strategy for your client or yourself, then an offshore passport is something you definitely need to consider. But in order to acquire it, you will need a team that helps you navigate through the complexities of second citizenship.
How to get a second passport? Don´t worry if you don´t know the answer yet, we will gladly help you navigate through this complex field. Our all-inclusive services are:
- Choosing the best citizenship program based on the nationality, background, religious affiliation, and source of wealth of the client. Not all passport programs are the same. You want to be sure you will pass the due diligence and documentary requirements BEFORE you apply.
- Choosing the best investment options, whether they are real estate, funds, or direct donations. There are many possibilities; having deep knowledge of them requires extensive and long-term expertise and relationships.
- Assisting you and your client to prepare all the necessary due diligence documentation and having this thoroughly analyzed and pre-approved by our expert legal team in each country.
- Ensuring your funds go through the banking system correctly and with minimal difficulty.
AFFILIATE AND PARTNER programs are welcomed. We work with some of Latin America’s most reputable wealth management, banking, and legal firms to help our clients obtain a second citizenship.
Do you want to become our affiliate or partner? Contact us
Mundo was initially founded and sponsored by NTL, which is one of the world’s top citizenship by investment providers. NTL has its own offices in all the jurisdictions so that we can provide high-quality and on-the-ground advice and support in all stages of your citizenship journey.
NTL has offices in Turkey, the Caribbean (Granada, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Antigua), Vanuatu (Efate, the capital), and, in a joint venture, in Cyprus, Montenegro, and Malta.
The NTL group has been providing citizenship services since the programs started, and it has a team of experienced lawyers and support staff, so that your journey is seamless and safe.
NTL Wealth, with its head office in Panama, is NTL’s office in Latin America and specializes in citizenship and family office support services.
Click here for a consultation with our experts.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
- New real estate option to get Grenada citizenship by investment: 5-star world-class hotel The citizenship by investment concept was born in 1984 with the program of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Si...
- Start a company in Estonia with substance: everything you need to know Today Mundo presents an article for those who want to start a company in Estonia. Being one of the b...
- A new beginning: Last call for the Montenegro citizenship program If you want to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022 is your year. A second citizenship is of vital im...
- Substance requirements abroad: the advantages of Cyprus corporate services “Economic substance” are the two words that concern every international entrepreneur in the 21st cen...
- Panama property: The real estate market in 2022 At Mundo, we help international businesspeople to buy an apartment in Panama. We partner with the be...
- Benefits of a Singapore Offshore company with economic substance In our days, one of the main things that you need to consider when going offshore is economic substa...
- Excellent option in the land of opportunities: Panama is extending its visa program benefit Since this is one of our favorite jurisdictions, we have written many articles about it. We're talki...
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...