There are only a few economic citizenship programs in the world today that can be acquired by investing in a fund, real estate, project, or direct donation. These are Vanuatu, the Caribbean Islands (St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, and Antigua), Turkey, Montenegro, Cyprus, and Malta. That’s it.
If you are a family office, lawyer, banker, or professional intermediary seeking the best and most cost-effective strategy for your client or yourself, then an offshore passport is something you definitely need to consider. But in order to acquire it, you will need a team that helps you navigate through the complexities of second citizenship.
How to get a second passport? Don´t worry if you don´t know the answer yet, we will gladly help you navigate through this complex field. Our all-inclusive services are:
- Choosing the best citizenship program based on the nationality, background, religious affiliation, and source of wealth of the client. Not all passport programs are the same. You want to be sure you will pass the due diligence and documentary requirements BEFORE you apply.
- Choosing the best investment options, whether they are real estate, funds, or direct donations. There are many possibilities; having deep knowledge of them requires extensive and long-term expertise and relationships.
- Assisting you and your client to prepare all the necessary due diligence documentation and having this thoroughly analyzed and pre-approved by our expert legal team in each country.
- Ensuring your funds go through the banking system correctly and with minimal difficulty.
AFFILIATE AND PARTNER programs are welcomed. We work with some of Latin America’s most reputable wealth management, banking, and legal firms to help our clients obtain a second citizenship.
Mundo was initially founded and sponsored by NTL, which is one of the world’s top citizenship by investment providers. NTL has its own offices in all the jurisdictions so that we can provide high-quality and on-the-ground advice and support in all stages of your citizenship journey.
NTL has offices in Turkey, the Caribbean (Granada, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Antigua), Vanuatu (Efate, the capital), and, in a joint venture, in Cyprus, Montenegro, and Malta.
The NTL group has been providing citizenship services since the programs started, and it has a team of experienced lawyers and support staff, so that your journey is seamless and safe.
NTL Wealth, with its head office in Panama, is NTL’s office in Latin America and specializes in citizenship and family office support services.
Click here for a consultation with our experts.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Branch office + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
- Panama: new permanent residency by investment Today Mundo presents excellent news for citizens from China, Venezuela, Russia, Colombia, and other ...
- Financial services licences (AFS) If you carry on a business of providing financial services in Australia, you must hold an Australian...
- Panama Paradise Why is Panama one of the best places for international investment? What are the hottest investment o...
- Interview on shipping and maritime law in Panama In 2019, more than 9000 ships were registered in Panama, followed by Singapore with less than 5000. ...
- What is an Offshore Prepaid Visa Card? Whether you spend time traveling abroad for business or pleasure, choosing to carry an offshore prep...
- Limited Partnerships A limited partnership is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a ...
- How to Open and Access an Offshore Bank Account When we hear about an offshore bank account, there is always someone thinking that it is something t...
- St Lucia offshore company The Saint Lucia international business company (IBC from now on) is a flexible structure established...