If you are wondering how to get a second passport then you have come to the right place. Mundo, along with its partners, NTL, has been offering citizenship by investment services since 1994.
There are only a few economic citizenship programs in the world today that can be acquired by investing in a fund, real estate, project, or direct donation. These are Vanuatu, the Caribbean Islands (St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, and Antigua), Turkey, Montenegro, Cyprus, and Malta. That’s it.
If you are a family office, lawyer, banker, or professional intermediary seeking the best and most cost-effective strategy for your client or yourself, then an offshore passport is something you definitely need to consider. But in order to acquire it, you will need a team that helps you navigate through the complexities of second citizenship.
How to get a second passport? Don´t worry if you don´t know the answer yet, we will gladly help you navigate through this complex field. Our all-inclusive services are:
- Choosing the best citizenship program based on the nationality, background, religious affiliation, and source of wealth of the client. Not all passport programs are the same. You want to be sure you will pass the due diligence and documentary requirements BEFORE you apply.
- Choosing the best investment options, whether they are real estate, funds, or direct donations. There are many possibilities; having deep knowledge of them requires extensive and long-term expertise and relationships.
- Assisting you and your client to prepare all the necessary due diligence documentation and having this thoroughly analyzed and pre-approved by our expert legal team in each country.
- Ensuring your funds go through the banking system correctly and with minimal difficulty.
AFFILIATE AND PARTNER programs are welcomed. We work with some of Latin America’s most reputable wealth management, banking, and legal firms to help our clients obtain a second citizenship.
Do you want to become our affiliate or partner? Contact us
Mundo was initially founded and sponsored by NTL, which is one of the world’s top citizenship by investment providers. NTL has its own offices in all the jurisdictions so that we can provide high-quality and on-the-ground advice and support in all stages of your citizenship journey.
NTL has offices in Turkey, the Caribbean (Granada, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Antigua), Vanuatu (Efate, the capital), and, in a joint venture, in Cyprus, Montenegro, and Malta.
The NTL group has been providing citizenship services since the programs started, and it has a team of experienced lawyers and support staff, so that your journey is seamless and safe.
NTL Wealth, with its head office in Panama, is NTL’s office in Latin America and specializes in citizenship and family office support services.
Click here for a consultation with our experts.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
From USD 6,000
Asset protection in Panama
Basic and standard
LLC + Bank Account $5120
Baby Family Office for investors
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Silver card from $120/year
- Amazing real estate with park view in Panama for luxury accommodation Buying property abroad is an excellent investment but it can be quite challenging. Acquiring a prope...
- Panama real estate There are very few investments as solid as real estate. Mundo always recommends having a diversified...
- Beach property Mundo presents an exceptional product: Panama real estate. The benefits of Panama real estate are en...
- What countries can you visit visa-free with a Saint Lucia passport? The importance of a second passport has been vastly covered here at Mundo. Besides offering a safe h...
- A 'substantial' benefit: substance in the Seychelles islands The Seychelles are a group of islands located in the Indian Ocean. If the name rings a bell, it’s be...
- How to establish a trust properly and get powerful asset protection in Nevis The benefits of a trust are immense. There are actually very few structures that can compare with th...
- Argentina to impose 30% on non-declared foreign assets. What’s the solution? Mundo encourages and helps business people all around the world to legally protect their wealth in p...
- Correspondent Accounts Opening a correspondent account offers a number of advantages when you want to establish an offshore...