Nevis IBC $4060
Nevis IBC plus bank account starting from 4060 USD
The Nevis IBC offers a high level of anonymity and privacy – it has no public register of company officers. No filing of accounts or reporting requirements.
As per Section 103 of the NBCO 2017, a company should keep proper books and records correctly explaining all transactions, enabling to establish the financial position of the company and allow financial statements to be prepared. There is no paid-up capital requirement. The standard share capital is USD 100,000 but can be amended to fit your requirements.
The IBC is useful for the following:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- For inheritance purposes
- For the custody of real estate
- Holding intellectual property rights
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered IBC with all documents
- Bank account in Caribbean banks
USD 4500 USD 4060
You will receive the following documents:
- Registered address in Nevis
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Endorsement Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Notary Public
- Designation and Acceptance of Registered Agent
- Transfer of Subscription Rights
- Appointment of First Directors & Officers & Adoption of By-Laws
- Organization Meeting by The Incorporator
- Register of Directors
- Register of Officers
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificate
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open an IBC in Nevis:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to receiving alternative documents.
The IBC will be opened within 2-3 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact us now and establish your company in one of the best corporate jurisdictions.
Finding the right Panama apartments can help you access a perfect new place to live or a wonderful r...
Asking what to do in Vanuatu seems silly since we're talking about an island paradise. Plants, trees...
A fair amount of people reading these lines probably, at least once, wondered how to become rich. Un...
If a Panama company owner wants to be in full compliance, this article will be of much help. We anal...
Those who have an immigration lawyer consultation business probably get several inquiries about citi...
Belize stands as a beacon for entrepreneurs and investors looking for a supportive and advantageous ...
Apartments in Turkey are hot right now because they constitute an excellent investment for internati...