Nevis IBC $2000
Nevis IBC plus bank account starting from 2000 USD
The Nevis IBC offers a high level of anonymity and privacy – it has no public register of company officers. No filing of accounts or reporting requirements.
As per Section 103 of the NBCO 2017, a company should keep proper books and records correctly explaining all transactions, enabling to establish the financial position of the company and allow financial statements to be prepared. There is no paid-up capital requirement. The standard share capital is USD 100,000 but can be amended to fit your requirements.
The IBC is useful for the following:
- Commerce over the Internet
- Consultants / Counsellors
- For inheritance purposes
- For the custody of real estate
- Holding intellectual property rights
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered IBC with all documents
- Bank account in Caribbean banks
- A crypto wallet
BONUS! Nevis has enacted crypto friendly blockchain and licensing legislation making it a crypto center ideal for developing and holding crypto and blockchain products, so we add as extra bonus a crypto account with our licensed Canadian provider absolutely free!
USD 3000 USD 2000
You will receive the following documents:
- Registered address in Nevis
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Endorsement Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Notary Public
- Designation and Acceptance of Registered Agent
- Transfer of Subscription Rights
- Appointment of First Directors & Officers & Adoption of By-Laws
- Organization Meeting by The Incorporator
- Register of Directors
- Register of Officers
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificate
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open an IBC in Nevis:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to receiving alternative documents.
The IBC will be opened within 2-3 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact us now and establish your company in one of the best corporate jurisdictions.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The Best Citizenship by Investment Programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British Dual Citizenship: Which CBI Program is for You? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest Countries to Open Offshore Bank Accounts and Establish a Company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to Get Residency and Guaranteed Income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique Opportunity for Permanent Residency with an Investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the Cheapest Second Passport Programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...