Nevis LLC $1800
Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Nevis with a bank account starting from 1800 USD
The Nevis LLC is one of the world´s top asset protection and privacy structures used by numerous insurance companies, trusts and wealth managers as the perfect pass through tax vehicle.
The Features of the LLC include - zero tax on worldwide income, full secrecy provisions, and speed and low cost of registration. The LLC is useful for the following:
- Self-directed IRA
- Internet and trading and most areas of business activities
- Crypto and asset holding
- Wealth management
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered LLC with all documents
- Bank account in Caribbean bank
- A crypto wallet
BONUS! Nevis will soon enact crypto friendly blockchain and licensing legislation making it a crypto center ideal for developing and holding crypto and blockchain products, so we add as extra bonus a crypto account with our licensed Canadian provider absolutely free!
Total: USD 3000 USD 1800
The documents you will receive are:
- Registered address in Nevis
- Certificate of Formation
- Endorsement Certificate
- Articles of Organization
- Certificate of Notary Public
- Designation and Acceptance of Registered Agent
- Assignment of Organizational Rights
- Appointment of First Managers
- Organization Meeting by The Organizer (Resolution of Organizer)
- Operating Agreement
- Register of Manager
- Register of Capital Contribution
- Register of Members
- Ownership Certificate
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with the several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a company in Nevis:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The LLC company will be opened within 2-3 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Please contact us for a consultation and establish your LLC now.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- Pensionado visa in Panama Panama is known worldwide for its business incentives, tax advantages, free zones, and residency pro...
- 8 Benefits of International Lending Lending is one of the key elements of any international banking strategy. Just as you would carefull...
- Panama: new permanent residency by investment Today Mundo presents excellent news for citizens from China, Venezuela, Russia, Colombia, and other ...
- Financial services licences (AFS) If you carry on a business of providing financial services in Australia, you must hold an Australian...
- Panama Paradise Why is Panama one of the best places for international investment? What are the hottest investment o...
- Interview on shipping and maritime law in Panama In 2019, more than 9000 ships were registered in Panama, followed by Singapore with less than 5000. ...
- What is an Offshore Prepaid Visa Card? Whether you spend time traveling abroad for business or pleasure, choosing to carry an offshore prep...
- Limited Partnerships A limited partnership is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a ...