Blog and newsBlog
Advantages and disadvantages of an IBC in Seychelles
A Seychelles company is a valuable asset in your financial structure. This country has a qualified population that’s highly educated and mostly bilingual. It boasts excellent telecommunications and great sea and air connections with the rest of the world. With a convenient time zone, conducting business in Seychelles is easier than in other jurisdictions. If we add to this the friendly business legislation, we have ourselves the perfect recipe for international incorporations.
More about this country
Located in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is a country formed by a group of islands. They first appeared on the map after Vasco de Gama's expedition in the 16th century. In our days, the country's population equals 85,000 people with a wide variety of ethnicities and religions. Because of its location, culture, and approach to business, Seychelles is considered a business hub, hence,
Registering a company in Seychelles comes packed with lots of benefits. You'll find that an IBC in Seychelles is easy to manage and includes tax benefits.
Offshore companies in Seychelles
Mundo can help you establish a company in several jurisdictions including St. Lucia, Hong Kong, Marshall Islands, BVI, Cayman Islands, Belize, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Panama, and the Bahamas. Seychelles is not outside of our scope since this is one of the most reputable offshore hubs in the world. We're talking about another country island that values foreign investment as the engine to keep their economies running.
Registering a company in Seychelles with Mundo, what our services include:
- IBC incorporation
- Notarized and apostilled documents
- Sending original documents to the owner wherever he/she may be
Generally, registering a company in Seychelles takes no longer than two to five business days. Naturally, only after you submitted all the right documents.
Mundo has close connections with over 90 banks globally. This is why we can help you open an account for your business in Seychelles. To choose the right jurisdiction, we need to assess the client's profile. Send us a message and we can give you all the information you need.
Offshore companies in Seychelles: who are they for
- Consulting businesses
- Investors that conduct international trade
- eCommerce businesses
- Families that need to organize their inheritance
What can you do with a Seychelles company
- Get a license to operate an offshore bank
- Manage mutual funds
- Establish an insurance company
- Marketable securities
Advantages of an IBC in Seychelles
- The corporate tax is as low as zero
- Confidentiality for UBOs
- No residency or nationality restrictions apply to shareholders or directors
- Legal and natural persons can act as secretaries, shareholders, and directors
- Confidentiality for shareholders, officers, and directors
- It must hold board meetings, but these can be anywhere in the world
- No annual returns or bookkeeping requirements
- No minimum or maximum share capital requirement
- Denomination of shares available in any currency
- Freedom to move funds inside Seychelles or outside of the country
- No currency controls
- Have an IBC in Seychelles and enjoy its stable political environment and solid economy
- No substance requirements
- Prices are some of the lowest in the corporate industry
Disadvantages of offshore companies in Seychelles
- A jurisdiction like Seychelles may still carry the tax haven stigma
- Since information doesn't appear in the public registry, it can be difficult to prove the company's ownership
- Not the best option for high-profile trading
How to open a company in Seychelles with Mundo
The steps to open a Seychelles company are as follows:
Step 1 - Contact your Mundo expert for a consultation. The first meeting will be about understanding your needs, what is the company for, whether you need a bank account or not, and where.
Step 2 - Your Mundo expert will prepare a quotation based on your case and tell you what documents you need to gather.
Step 3 - You will proceed to payment (50% of our fees).
Step 4 - You gather your documents and send scanned copies to your Mundo expert. Keep in mind that the better you follow your expert’s instructions the faster this stage goes.
Step 5 - Your Mundo expert hands the documentation to the registry.
Step 6 - Once approved, your Mundo expert will send you the original copies of your documents and you proceed to pay the remaining fee.
Registering a company in Seychelles is a good move in your financial strategy. Contact us now and you can have your company running in a few weeks.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- Assets Registration
- Corporate Structures
- AML System for your Bank
- Philosophy of Money
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Revolutionize Your Banking Experience: Discover Mundo's New Banking Options in USA, Bahamas, and Switzerland In our commitment to Ayn Rand’s philosophy, we at Mundo write about the hottest topics when it comes...
- Maximize Your Investments with Bahamas Fund Administration: A Comprehensive Guide If you’ve never heard about the Bahamas funds, you'll find this article interesting. Doing business ...
- Panama: The Ultimate Destination for Turkish Nationals Seeking New Opportunities Mundo has written several times about the importance of getting second citizenship or residency as a...
- Unlock the secrets of Swiss banking with Mundo's new partner: open your Swiss bank account today Lots of people wish to set up a Swiss bank account. This is not out of the blue as Switzerland has m...
- Your Alternative Route to Panama: Embrace the forestry visa instead of the Qualified Investor visa Panama has different residency opportunities. Citizens from nations like France, the US, Poland, and...
- Nevis vs. Gibraltar for Your Offshore Company: Which One Offers More Benefits? Comparison articles are useful for those who want to establish a business abroad, especially if they...
- Say Goodbye to Argentina and Hello to Panama: Your Ultimate Escape Destination Last month, Argentina closed its borders as the Immigration Service found an irregular situation inv...
- What is the best offshore company in 2023? Mundo is always ready to help those people that want to establish an offshore company. What you can ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task