Blog and news
With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and restrictions on movement and travel, more and more people are looking to form international financial structures and take their businesses abroad through the cheapest offshore company formation possible.
One of the main advantages of going offshore is bookkeeping. Accounting for offshore companies is often reduced to the minimum, meaning that offshore jurisdictions generally do not require companies to submit annual reports, or require only widely general reporting.
Belize is one of the most underrated jurisdictions in the Americas. It has a trustworthy, well-established banking business, fantastic trust, and foundation options for asset protection, tax optimization opportunities for foreigners, and offers a stable political and economic frame. A Belize company can improve your offshore business.
Businesses from around the globe are facing harsher restrictions from regulatory bodies, while licensing costs have grown enormously, and authorities are putting enhanced pressure over those seeking a license. But Belize is an excellent exception.
Belize is a hiddenfinancial beauty as it has no tax on worldwide income and offers some of the best offshore services in the entire planet. With Belize, Mundo brings you something unique. Belize offers international foundations as an asset protection structure, which are generally available in civil law jurisdictions but are also a rock-solid asset protection vehicle, and are available in Belize.
For some time, a second residence or passport was seen as the icing of the cake for high net worth individuals. However, in today's world, when governments impose higher taxes, business restrictions and see wealthy individuals as their enemies, a second residency is not a luxury, but a necessity. And one of the best and most affordable residency options in the entire planet is Belize.
Trusts are probably the best-known asset protection vehicle on the whole planet. This common law structure offers a privileged possibility for high net worth individuals to safeguard their assets for many generations. It can be said it is the stalwart of a family office. But this has led many to believe that the trust is a structure exclusively available for the ultra-rich. And that's a myth that must be eliminated from our minds.
One of the most common questions our team of experts receives is how high net worth individuals manage to legally optimize taxation and effectively protect their assets, something that seems impossible for middle-class and startups.
There is a mysterious land in Central America where legends tellthere'salmost no taxes, some of the best ecotourism possibilities on the planet, the world's second-largest coral reef, and practically no government intervention with foreigners.
Establishing offshore financial accounts is a great strategy for protecting certain assets and positioning yourself to amass wealth at your own pace. International trusts are one of the best options that you can choose from.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD