Cyprus company with a bank account starting from 3050 USD
As a member of the EU Cyprus offers much more advantages compared to all other jurisdictions in Europe. A Cyprus company is permitted to have bank accounts outside the EU. The corporate tax rate on income derived from licensing business and intellectual property (patents, trade names, trademarks, music, sports, or scientific rights, etc.) is only 2.5% (20% of the regular corporate tax). The general corporate tax rate is 12.5% on the net profit of the company if generated outside Cyprus. The corporate structure of a Cyprus Limited Company is recognized worldwide.
Advantages of a Cyprus Company
- The trade tax is non-existent in Cyprus.
- A Cyprus company is not subject to taxation on dividend income.
- A Cyprus company is not subject to capital gains taxes on profits from share transactions.
- There is no subsequent recalculation of taxes owed (advantage in comparison to Malta).
- There is no taxation on the inheritance of shares in a Cyprus company.
- The VAT number allows for problem-free “intra-Community trade”.
- Incorporation of a Cyprus company gives the right to a long stay visa for 2 years.
- Cyprus has signed many Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties all over the world.
The share capital does not have to be fully paid in cash at the moment of incorporation, it can be paid later at any stage. Nominee director and shareholder are allowed so you get full confidentiality. You can get a EU VAT registration number within 2 business days. You do not need to visit Cyprus to organize a company.
Our experts offer clients the following package with discount:
- A full registered Cyprus company with documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
Total: USD 3800 USD 3050
You will receive the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a Cyprus company:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 month) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The Cyprus company will be opened within 5-7 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact us now and register your company in one of the best jurisdictions in Europe.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...