Blog and news
Hundreds of beautiful islands full of vibrant colors and magical scenery lie in the crystalline Caribbean Sea waters, attracting tourists seeking adventures by the thousands every year. Nevertheless, many of these islands are not sought-after only for their natural beauties and adventure opportunities.
There are several citizenship by investment programs that you can access in the Caribbean, but very few come close to Grenada. This Caribbean island is the perfect place to live a luxurious life with a perfect balance between adventure and tranquility.
Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during the last decade, more and more individuals are looking for the best citizenship by investment program to acquire a second passport. In only the past three years, the CBI programs have gained popularity and grown to be a 5-billion-dollar industry.
The Caribbean is one of the regions with the most offerings in terms of citizenship by investment programs. Several islands offer investors their own version of paradise in these crystal clear waters, generally using low taxes, luxurious lifestyle, and business advantages to attract high-net-worth individuals.
In our goal of finding the best business opportunities and immigration options for our readers, the E-2 visa has a very special place because it combines both. Although it is not an immigrant visa per se, it allows for the possibility of freely entering and leaving the US, sending your children to school and allows the spouse to have a job in the country.
The official word on Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme is its promise of beauty where you can build your home and have the opportunity to invest and reap comfort and leisure for you and your family.
A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, if you acquire citizenship by marriage, descent, or by naturalization. This is the cheapest second citizenship you can acquire.
50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another country. However, today around 75 % of countries allow their citizens to hold foreign passports.
In Mundo, we usually feature the best countries for citizenship by investment because we consider a second passport to be key in a nomad capitalist or perpetual traveler strategy.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD