Blog and news
Montenegro is one of the corners of Europe where the cost of living and real estate has not yet reached astronomical levels. In addition to a favorable entrance price, this country attracts thousands of visitors worldwide all year round thanks to its incredible natural attractions and its reputation as an international center for winter and mountain sports.
For a couple of years now, Montenegro has gone from being a relatively unknown jurisdiction to one of the most attractive destinations for Russians, Americans, Chinese, Africans, and Latin Americans when it comes to investing and moving their assets to Europe.
European citizenship-by-investment programs are not at their best. At the end of 2020, Cyprus canceled its CBI program after a scandal, and since then, Europe's central authorities have had the programs of the countries that make up the EU bloc under scrutiny.
In times as hectic as the ones we live in now, one of the best and safest bets to protect and multiply your money is to invest in real estate. This type of investment offers more security than intangible assets or unstable stocks, and in some places in the world, investing in real estate can bring you a passport that will serve you for many other things.
Europe is well-known for its many residencies by investment programs. These usually come with favorable tax conditions and excellent quality of life, while investments to be made are generally profitable.
Montenegro is the jewel of the Balkans, and more and more investors are taking advantage of the multiple investment opportunities this European country offers.
A shimmering village mixed with charm and salt-blessed air, Porto Montenegro attracts people from over the world. It came to redefine seaside living with understated luxury. Yacht clubs, bustling bars, cafes, wine cellars, bistros, classy boutiques, and family entertainment fill the historic streets and squares surrounding the Bay of Kotor will fill your views every single day.
If you are thinking of investing in real estate in a mystical and hidden place that allows you to obtain exciting investment return, we have something for you. Get ready to know the best-kept secret in the Balkans. Mundo, NTL, and one of the most prominent real estate developers in Montenegro have partnered to offer our readers an investment opportunity in the north of one of the fastest-growing economies in the Balkan region.
Montenegro is one of Europe's best-kept secrets. This tiny Balkan nation has pointed towards establishing itself as a free-market economy. It has one of the best tax regimes in Europe, an excellent banking system, and a new citizenship by investment program that has a ton of potential.
Montenegro is the smallest country in the Balkans, but as the saying goes, good things in life come in small packages. With its daunting mountaintops, its stunning beaches, and its rich culture, Montenegro has plenty of possibilities to captivate anyone.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD