Blog and news
In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency through investment. This new visa program makes Panama one of the most attractive destinations for foreigners, and you can begin the process before arriving.
One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to believe that US citizens cannot open and maintain offshore bank accounts, investment accounts, and other types of financial resources.
For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourselves and make changes. We are about to face an "unknown" set of New Norms, which means changes in the global economy, national economies, and local economies.
A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, if you acquire citizenship by marriage, descent, or by naturalization. This is the cheapest second citizenship you can acquire.
Welcome to the Money Machine, Mundo’s latest section on the way the top family offices in the world make money. In this section, we focus on the wealth generation strategies of some of the world’s wealthiest family offices and work from the simplest to the more complex strategies.
50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another country. However, today around 75 % of countries allow their citizens to hold foreign passports.
Individuals seek to register their businesses offshore for many reasons. Privacy is one of the most important motives. Doing business in a place where investors can make a profit without having to pay vast amounts of taxes is attractive in itself, and if you add the fact that these territories help people to keep their economic activities as private as possible, it is understandable why there is a growing interest in investing in offshore jurisdictions.
Privacy, low tax rates, and the possibility to thrive in new markets are some of the things that interest investors when looking where to make a profit from their activities while protecting their information and their savings.
Privacy is one of the most important factors when individuals want to start their business in offshore territories. Apart from other factors that attract people to invest in these regions such as tax exemptions and the opportunity to thrive in a new market that is friendly to foreign capitals, people look to build their business off-shore in order to get privacy regarding their savings and income that they make from their projects.
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
- How to get Maltese citizenship by investment All good things come to an end. And this happened to the Maltese citizenship by investment program; ...
- Money machine Part II - Your brokerage account with Mundo Welcome to the Money Machine, Mundo’s latest section on the way the top family offices in the world ...
- Multiple citizenship: Is it worth it to acquire triple nationality? 50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another coun...
- Redomiciliation of an offshore company, everything you need to know Individuals seek to register their businesses offshore for many reasons. Privacy is one of the most ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD