Blog and newsBlog
British Dual Citizenship: Which CBI Program is for You?
Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual nationality is permitted in both ways: you can acquire a second passport if you’re a British citizen and you can become a British citizen while you already have another passport. There’s no special procedure for British passport application for dual citizenship. Therefore, you don’t need to apply for British dual citizenship and are allowed to keep both of your passports.
When it comes to dual citizenship England and the whole UK, there are flexible laws. Thus, you don’t need to do anything different, only apply for British passport with dual nationality as there are no special permissions like in other European countries. You need only apply for the other citizenship, whether it is through a CBI program, by naturalization, by descent or by marriage.
What if you have another passport and want to acquire British dual nationality? In this case, the same principle applies. You don’t need to do anything special nor you need to renounce your other citizenship.
Now, CBI has become popular among UK high net worth individuals after Brexit. Overall, the British passport is still strong, but now it is not a Schengen passport. It lost some of its previous appeal and for this reason British passport dual nationality will work better. In fact, since Brexit, 63% of British citizens say they would like to have a second citizenship. Why? Simple. Because now they feel they need a Plan B, which is basically the principle behind any CBI program. British passport dual citizenship applications will become increasingly popular.
Now, what to choose?
There are many different options. It depends on what you want: do you want to actually live in that country? Are you looking for tax optimization? Do you want a passport that is profitable? Do you want to have visa-free access to countries such as Russia and China?
These questions should guide your decision. If you want high quality of life, the best Caribbean program in that regard is Grenada. It has the best healthcare system among the Caribbean islands and it is outside of the hurricane belt, which is important. Plus, if you are a businessperson looking for visa-free travel to Russia and China, Grenada is one of the handful of countries that can give you visa-free access to both countries.
If you want to run away from the British weather and optimize your taxes, Vanuatu and Saint Kitts and Nevis are solid options. You will not pay income tax and will live in tropical paradises far away from the concerns of the big cities.
And if you want a profitable CBI program, meaning that what you invest will not be burnt money, Turkey is an excellent option for one simple reason. There are no such things as “government-approved” real estate projects. You can invest your $250,000 in any real estate project you want and in as many of them, which means you can choose profitable projects that will earn you money. That’s not the case with many of the CBI programs.
What can we do for you?
In Mundo, we work with NTL, which is one of the top CBI providers in the world, especially in the Caribbean. NTL has over two decades of experience helping investors and high net worth individuals obtain second passports for them and their families. NTL has offices in Nevis, Grenada, Vanuatu, and Turkey, meaning they can provide you with first-hand local experienced professionals in these countries. Contact us right now and start your CBI application.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The Best Citizenship by Investment Programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British Dual Citizenship: Which CBI Program is for You? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest Countries to Open Offshore Bank Accounts and Establish a Company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to Get Residency and Guaranteed Income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique Opportunity for Permanent Residency with an Investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the Cheapest Second Passport Programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies