Blog and news
After a very hard 2020, full of economic uncertainty, in which the world faced an unprecedented sanitary emergency and an economic shut down, people are trying to adapt to a new world order.
In times as hectic as the ones we live in now, one of the best and safest bets to protect and multiply your money is to invest in real estate. This type of investment offers more security than intangible assets or unstable stocks, and in some places in the world, investing in real estate can bring you a passport that will serve you for many other things.
Due to the upcoming wave of the global financial crisis many Family Offices, high wealth individuals, and indeed those who want to grow their wealth are realizing that it is not simply enough to invest in global real estate, but one must look at real estate that allows the investor to acquire residency or citizenship.
Montenegro is the jewel of the Balkans, and more and more investors are taking advantage of the multiple investment opportunities this European country offers.
Today, we present an interview with a distinguished member of our panel of experts. She is the founder member of a prestigious firm in Cyprus that delivers tailored solutions to corporations and high net worth individuals on an international scale.
Cyprus is an established year-long Mediterranean destination. Its sandy beaches, 10,000 years of history, three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and varied foodie options turned it into a must-see destination for those who love the warm waters of the Mediterranean.
Cyprus is one of the premier year-long Mediterranean destinations. Its crystalline beaches, millenarian culture, rich archaeological sites, and endless wine trails have turned it into a common bucket-list place.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD