Blog and news
Mundo´s experts have been asked many times at conferences and by our readers as to how ultra high net worth individuals, families and international corporations manage to avoid almost all of the taxation and legal burdens faced by the middle class and whether such things are only for the ultra rich.
After explaining the significance of having an international insurance for high net worth individuals and, particularly, for CBI and RBI holders, we can close our series. In this article, we will explain the marvelous protection we can offer through our experts.
During a business trip to Dubai, Georgeslipped and fell down the stairs. A few hours later, in the emergency room of the nearest hospital, he was diagnosed with a disrupted Achilles tendon. Because the competent doctor for the surgery was not available on that day, he was told to come back the day after to operate the injury. With incredible pain and barely able to walk, George felt very uncomfortable to wait another day for the required treatment.
In the previous article, we discussed real scenarios involving people that used their international health insurance and how this aspect usually goes unseen when forming a family office. Now, we will explain you why a first-level international health insurance is necessary for any family office.
A Nevis captive insurance company is an amazing option for American family offices for asset protection purposes. We work with top tax attorneys and CPAs to offer tailor-made solutions in tax planning and optimization. But insurance is an ideal option because insurance isn't generally considered income. Thus, the company can invest in offshore assets without taxation.
One of the most common questions our team of experts receives is how high net worth individuals manage to legally optimize taxation and effectively protect their assets, something that seems impossible for middle-class and startups.
If you read the predictions of our Mundo expert team in the Coronavirus report you would come to the inevitable conclusion that any reasonable family office should plan its escape from those countries that have demonstrated a cultural and administrative inability to cope with crisis.
There are not many places on earth where wealthy families can establish an intergenerational wealth management structure in order to grow wealth and protect their assets for generations.
If you want to manage your wealth from Europe, the choices become narrower due to the high taxation and immigration hurdles placed by the European Union.
The idea of having a family office arguably first came from Baron Rothschild, who, as many people know, was a lender to kings and the founder of the world’s most famous banking families.
- Pensionado visa in Panama Panama is known worldwide for its business incentives, tax advantages, free zones, and residency pro...
- 8 Benefits of International Lending Lending is one of the key elements of any international banking strategy. Just as you would carefull...
- Panama: new permanent residency by investment Today Mundo presents excellent news for citizens from China, Venezuela, Russia, Colombia, and other ...
- Financial services licences (AFS) If you carry on a business of providing financial services in Australia, you must hold an Australian...
- Panama Paradise Why is Panama one of the best places for international investment? What are the hottest investment o...
- Interview on shipping and maritime law in Panama In 2019, more than 9000 ships were registered in Panama, followed by Singapore with less than 5000. ...
- What is an Offshore Prepaid Visa Card? Whether you spend time traveling abroad for business or pleasure, choosing to carry an offshore prep...
- Limited Partnerships A limited partnership is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD