Blog and newsBlog
Investment Project: Park Hyatt in St. Kitts
Park Hyatt St. Kitts is an ultra-luxury boutique hotel on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts, operated by the world renowned brand Hyatt. Without a doubt, it is one of the finest hotels in the Caribbean.
Developed by a leading hospitality developer in the region, Range Developments, Park Hyatt St. Kitts opened its doors to guests on November 1, 2017. This luxury resort features contemporary architecture with a colonial inspiration, and boasts 126 rooms and suites.
We can describe it as a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat - ideal for enjoying a Caribbean vacation, with the calmness of the Caribbean Sea and soft golden sand. With a spectacular beach, Banana Bay is located at the tip of the southeast peninsula of the island of St. Kitts within the Christophe Harbour luxury development and enjoys breathtaking views over the straits to Nevis. There is also a direct water taxi service, so you can be in Nevis within minutes and explore that island too, or go for lunch or dinner at the Nevis Four Seasons.
In short terms, an investment in this real estate project entitles you to an investment share in a 5 star branded hotel that already has a track record. With this you can enjoy the benefits associated with Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis.
The hotel is fully operational and open to guests since November 1, 2017. This hotel can also boast award-winning chefs, noted for their innovative style and ability to create fresh and timeless flavors with modern flair.
The unique benefits of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts project are summarized as follows:
• You could also enjoy the benefits of the enrollment in Park Hyatt’s highest tier loyalty program which offers access to preferred clubs and preferential rates at hotels around the world.
• In this case, the total Cost for Family of 4 would be from US$ 225,500 plus legal and closing costs. The cost of legal fees will vary depending on investor’s location and number of dependents. Something you must know is that dependents below the age of 16 years are not required to pay due diligence fees.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Grenada citizenship: What is the best investment passport I can get if I want to do business with China? What is the most ideal investment passport in 2023? There's only one correct answer: the one that fi...
- Real estate in Panama 2023: what real estate project to choose for a family If you decided to move to Panama with your family, the time is now. For real estate in Panama, 2023 ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of an IBC in Seychelles A Seychelles company is a valuable asset in your financial structure. This country has a qualified p...
- Give birth in Panama and provide your children with a better future Citizenship in Panama is a coveted asset for individuals from countries that are looking for better ...
- Why choose an LLC in Belize? An LLC is a great alternative for your offshore company. This structure has excellent asset protecti...
- Five reasons why you should get the qualified investor visa in 2023 If you want to invest in Panama, 2023 is the best year. If you're wondering why, here's a piece that...
- The top 5 jurisdictions to get citizenship in 2023 If you're wondering where to get citizenship in 2023, you've come to the right place. Immigration ha...
- Why move your company abroad? Corporate in the Caribbean Mundo readers know that we've published many articles about getting a second passport. Moving to a n...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task