Blog and newsNews
St. Kitts and Nevis: the most surreal deal among CBI programs around the world
We are talking about the island of St. Kitts and Nevis, the epicenter of one of the best news of recent times for people interested in acquiring a second passport in a safe place: the government reduced the investment amount for obtaining citizenship to only $150,000 for a family of 4 (!).
For years, St. Kitts and Nevis have been one of the most attractive destinations for high net worth individuals and investors from around the world when it comes to obtaining citizenship through investment. So you'll be happy to know that until December 31, 2020, and only for a limited number of applicants, the Platinum Package will cost only $150,000 for a family of 4. Basically, you'll be saving $45,000. Now that's an offer.
With this price of $150,000, you will be able to access:
- First-class citizenship: access to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship through the oldest and most established CBI program in the world.
- A high-ranking passport: With this passport, you can travel without a visa to 156 countries.
- A safe place for you and your family: In St. Kitts and Nevis, the government handled the COVID-19 crisis impeccably. There are no fatalities or cases requiring hospitalization throughout the island.
- We work with NTL, the best-established Caribbean second passport provider on the planet, and especially in St. Kitts and Nevis, where they've been providing top services for family offices and high net worth individuals.
- St. Kitts and Nevis literally has no personal taxes. You read that right: no personal income, capital gains, estate, or inheritance tax.
- Nevis offers some of the best offshore services for a family office in the Caribbean. The passport can be the first step towards a full forever free structure in Nevis.
If you want to know more about Forever Free, check out our article right here
There are several reasons to want a second passport. Maybe you want to escape an authoritarian regime that threatens to destroy the fruit of your life's work. Perhaps you just want a place where your business can grow, or maybe you wish to take your family to a place far away from the global COVID-19 pandemic, or have a secure Plan B. No matter the reason, at heart, it's a matter of freedom. You want more freedom. And we're here to tell you that today you have the chance to be free in the palm of your hands.
About St. Kitts and Nevis
Lush and luxurious, the exotic tropical island nation of St. Kitts and Nevis is a romantic paradise. St. Kitts' beautiful beaches are relatively uninhabited, and nature lovers can enjoy the lava formations, rainforests, lagoons and underwater wonders of snorkeling and diving.
This little island is the perfect place to stay away from catastrophes like COVID-19's global epidemic or to enjoy a level of privacy worthy of a secret spy. St. Kitts and Nevisis the smallest country in the Americas, and the number of residents does not exceed 55,000 people.
This two-island nation combines beaches with beautiful mountains, activities to occupy the body, and rich history of doing the same with the mind. The northern tip of the island gives off the sweet smell of miles and miles of wild sugar cane, the crop that once sustained the nation but now grows by the will of nature itself. Meanwhile, the island's beaches vibrate with the construction machinery, and a new economy based on tourism is emerging; even the train that used to transport sugarcane now carries tourists. But the change that is rapidly coming to this classic eastern Caribbean island does not prevent it from retaining its essential qualities: a carefree attitude to life that tends towards noisy celebrations and a total disregard for stress.
The economy of our small island has been growing steadily since 2014, especially in the tourism sector. In fact, St. Kitts and Nevis is the fastest-growing economy in The Americas, even ahead of Panama. Another critical player in the economy of St. Kitts and Nevis is the construction sector, which is driven by the Citizenship by Investment Program under which high net worth individuals and investors from any country can obtain St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship in exchange for investing in the country.
Besides all its natural goodness and booming economy, what has put St. Kitts and Nevis back on the map is something else. This Caribbean island has become the most attractive safe harbor for investors and high net worth individuals who want to protect their families and assets from the catastrophe that the global COVID-19 pandemic has plunged much of the world into.
With the world in lockdown and governments tightening restrictions and controls, economic freedoms have never been so on edge. But in this context, St. Kitts and Nevis did the unexpected: the island's government lowered the cost of its CBI program for a family of four to further open its doors to individuals looking for a safe place to escape disaster.
The offer made by the government of St. Kitts and Nevis sincerely make that anyone have to think twice before considering another CBI Caribbean program. We still can't believe we are writing this, but here it goes: until December 2020, for only $150,000, a family of four can obtain citizenship of the island. It's a bargain, almost a robbery. There is honestly no other destination that offers a ratio between the price of its CBI program and the advantages of its jurisdiction as convenient as St. Kitts and Nevis.
Five reasons why we love the idea of getting a St. Kitts and Nevis passport
- Travel anywhere: St. Kitts and Nevis' passport has nothing to envy from that of other countries famous for their CBI programs. The St. Kitts and Nevis passport open the door to 156 countries without requiring a visa, including countries in the Schengen zone, the UK, Singapore, Russia, and China.
- Family Package: The advantages of the St. Kitts and Nevis passport will not be enjoyed by the primary applicant alone, but your entire family is eligible to obtain citizenship through the St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program.
- Being part of the Commonwealth: One advantage of being a citizen of this beautiful Caribbean island is that you are within the British Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries. Who doesn't like to be treated as a VIP guest?
- Accessibility: The island's main airport, The Vance W. International Airport, has been receiving direct flights from major cities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for some time now. This makes the island an increasingly popular hub for tourism and exploration.
- Tax advantages: as you would expect from this type of Caribbean paradise, the tax system is considered one of the best in the world. In St. Kitts and Nevis' jurisdiction, no taxes are paid on global income, inheritance, wealth, and donations.
CBI in St. Kitts and Nevis, the best deal you can find
St. Kitts and Nevis maintains the longest-running citizenship by investment program in the entire Caribbean; it came into force in 1984. This charming island has been perfecting its offer and advantages for years to attract foreigners ready to take the final step to obtain second citizenship for themselves and their families.
An individual can apply for St. Kitts and Nevis' CBI program in two ways: the first is by making a non-refundable donation to the government. The second way is by investing in a government-approved real estate project, which is the path we usually recommend as it'll help you recover part of your investment through rental income and then selling the property if you want to.
The entire application process takes less than six months. Thus, if you are concerned about delays, you can know that St. Kitts and Nevis offers a CBI program very quickly, especially when compared to the European programs (Malta can take 18 months and Cyprus can take 9-12 months. Compared to the Caribbean, it is practically as fast.
About the benefits of having second citizenship in a Caribbean paradise like St. Kitts and Nevis, we can talk for hours and hours, but if we had to sum up some of the best benefits, these would be:
- You do not need to reside in St. Kitts to obtain citizenship. You don't even need to have visited the island.
- You have the option to speed up the process of obtaining citizenship paying an extra fee. People who choose this option have their passport in less than 45 days, that's just awesome.
- In St. Kitts and Nevis, you will enjoy confidential treatment and a favorable environment for doing business. The island's government does not disclose or give out information about individuals who obtain their citizenship.
St. Kitts and Nevis' CBI program is one of the most popular in the world for its combination of benefits and attractive minimum investment amounts. And recently, the program has become a challenging offer to beat by lowering its contribution amount. If you decide now to obtain the citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis, you will be paying only $150,000 for a family of 4.
Two ways to become a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis
First, the primary applicant for the St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program must be over the age of 18. Taking that out of the way, you only have to know that the requirements to access this island's attractive offer are the following:
- The applicant can obtain St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship for him and his family by donating to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) of an amount starting from $150,000 for a single applicant. Until December 2020 and only for the first applicants, the application amount for a family of 4 will also be $150,000. Usually, it costs $195,000 for a family of 4.
Through investments in real estate:
- Individuals and investors may obtain St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship through a real estate investment in a project approved by the island's government. The minimum amount is $200,000, and the buyer may resell the property after seven years of obtaining citizenship.
- If you want a more robust investment, you can also become a citizen of the island through a real estate investment (also in a government-approved project) of $400,000 and up. In this case, the buyer will be able to sell the property after five years.
The difference between investments in the real state options is quite simple. With an investment of $200,000, the primary applicant becomes co-owner of a single real estate property. These applications need a minimum of two principal applicants to proceed. In this case, the minimum investment time is seven years.
In contrast, if a person decides to invest in the $400,000 option directly, he or she becomes the sole owner of the property. For this option, the minimum investment time is five years.
St. Kitts and Nevis CBI fees
The truth is that the process makes it look easy, but what about the fees? Well, it's going to look easy here, let's break it down:
- Minimum investment: a donation of $150,000 to The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
- Due diligence fee: $7500 for the principal applicant and $4000 for each dependent over 16 years of age
- Passport fee: $350 per person.
Real estate options:
- Minimum investment: $200,000 for a property that can be sold after seven years, or $400,000 for a property that can be sold after five years
- Government Fee: $35,000 for the main applicant, $20,000 for spouse and $10,000 for each additional dependant, unless it is an unmarried, dependent sibling under 30 years old ($40,000)
- Due diligence fee: $7500 for the principal applicant and $4000 for each dependent over 16 years of age
- Passport fee: $350 per person
The process for applying to the St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program
Preparation phase: 1-4 weeks.
1. Have the right advisors.
Our experts at St. Kitts and NevisCBI programcan assess your situation to help you decide which of your options to obtain island citizenship best suits your needs.
Your entire family can be addedto this application, including dependent parents and grandparents over 55 and dependent children up to 30.
2. Gather the documents.
Your advisor will help you gather all the documents you need for the application and review them to ensure everything is in order. Besides some forms that your case agent would provide you with at the beginning of the application process, the documents you need to obtain St. Kitts and Nevis's citizenship are:
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of the birth certificate (i.e., a birth document that includes your parent's details, a household register, family book, etc.)
- Certified copy of proof of name change (Deed Polls or jurisdictional equivalent, if applicable).
- Certified copy of current national identity card(s) (children under the age of 16 are exempted).
- Certified copy of current passport(s) showing name, photo citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, and issuing country.
- Police Certificate "certificate of no criminal record" or "police clearance certificate" from the country of citizenship and any country where you have lived for more than one year over the past ten years ( children under the age of 16 are exempted).
- Six (6) photographs approximately 35 x 45mm in size, taken within the past six (6) months.
Processing phase: 8 weeks
1. Submit your application
When all the documents have been reviewed, it is time to submit the application. Your documents will be reviewed by a St. Kitts and Nevis government agent who will handle your case.
2. Application processing.
You're basically done. From now on, you just have to wait a couple of weeks for the St. Kitts and Nevis government to approve your application. You won't even have to attend an interview. As we said, you can start relaxing now.
3. Get pre-approved.
Be prepared to remember the first time you opened a letter sent to you on Valentine's Day. Only this time, instead of a romantic message, you will read to the government of St. Kitts and Nevis that your application is pre-approved.
Completion phase: 1-4 weeks
1. Make the investment.
You're almost there. All you have to do now is make the full payment for the investment you have chosen (non-refundable contribution or purchase price of the property). Full payment of the investment in all cases is only required after pre-approval of the application.
2. Receive your passport and enjoy it.
The government of St. Kitts and Nevis will issue your certificate of citizenship and your passport. Both documents will be sent to your home, so you won't even have to move to receive them.
Who are we, and what can we do for you?
At Mundo, we work with NTL to bring high-net-worth individuals and investors from around the world the chance to escape to a place far from all the current chaos in the world.
Talking about this opportunity in St. Kitts and Nevis is a full circle experience for us. In that small Caribbean paradise, NTL established itself as a company and began its work of helping people protect the most important things. NTL has since become the leading provider of investment-based citizenship services in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Our mission at Mundo and NTL is to be the bridge that allows people who are looking for a way to secure their legacy to reach the perfect destination for them.
There are almost no safe, stable, and free places left for high net worth individuals in the world. In such a context, we feel obliged to protect the interests of our clients. That's why we are working day and night to bring you one of the most outstanding offerings in recent times in terms of CBI programs. This small island's CBI program is positioned as a hard to beat option considering its very low price, fast processing times, and passport convenience.
The fight to have the best CBI program in the Caribbean has never been so fierce, but St. Kitts and Nevis seem to have secured a place at the top.
Our experts at the St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program can help you obtain this island's citizenship, either through a donation or investment in real estate. The best part is that you don't have to do anything other than gather the necessary documents, our agents take care of the entire process and walk you through every step to obtain your second passport.
There is a pristine island waiting for you in the middle of the Caribbean. What are you waiting for? If you apply before December, you'll get an amazing discount for all your family. Contact us now to get a St. Kitts and Nevis passport!
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies