Blog and newsNews
Gold Bonds for Family Offices
The upcoming global crisis will affect most asset classes in a downward spiral, however it is most likely that Gold will increase in value. Gold therefore is an ultimate hedge against stagflation and depression and is sought by family offices. The problems with gold however make it un attractive in the short run , these include high storage fees, above premium acquisition costs and zero income .
Well, we have a Family Office Investment for you that is better than gold because it mitigates the costs while keeping the advantages . Mundo has a unique bond Backed by Gold and offering a staggering 8.5 percent ROI per year.
Further the issuer is a very solid Family offices who utilizes the Investment cash flow to buy the Gold from miners and melt it into bars
Since the beginning of civilization, gold has been a reliable asset that has commanded the financial market for any investor who has wished to invest safely. This level of reliability on this asset has meant that investing in this option is always a good opportunity for good returns in the future in a timeframe that suits the investor.
In fact, among all investment options, gold will always remain the safest option because of its stability and steady growth in the market. Other assets may seem too risky and unstable for most investors, especially inexperienced investors, so turning to this asset can be a tempting option.
During global economic crises or times of uncertainty such as those experienced since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, gold has always seemed to be the way out for people who choose to protect their finances and assets, in fact, there are several benefits that this asset offers to investors' portfolios.
Among the advantages of investing in gold we have that:
- It protects against inflation: this problem can cause the loss of investor funds in a big way, however, over time it has been shown that gold has been well ahead of inflation.
- Easy to buy and sell: physical gold can be bought and sold in banks in some countries as well as in jewellery stores.
- No need for major maintenance: it can be stored in one place for years without deteriorating over time.
- Stability: Even in crises, the price of this asset remains relatively stable and does not suffer major falls like other assets.
- No depreciation over time: It will not lose its value through "use".
- Easy to liquidate in emergencies.
It is no coincidence that with these conditions, gold is among the safest and most influential assets in history as long as commercial transactions have existed in human societies since these principles have been maintained throughout this whole time.
However, with the advancement of the global financial system as we know it today, new mechanisms have been invented to be able to trade gold, either in physical form or in some form of contract such as a bond. This, of course, has led to an increase in trades of this asset, making it more valuable and more relevant than it has ever been.
Many investors interested in acquiring gold assets have opted for gold bonds in recent years, as this can provide some additional advantages compared to buying physical gold.
Gold bonds are links established between an investor and a certain bank authorized to carry out such transactions, whereby the buyer of the bond obtains a contract for a certain amount of time and a certain amount of the value of the gold purchased by the investor, with a sustained interest rate throughout the duration of the contract.
This allows investors to operate with the different values and fluctuations that gold undergoes in the market, in addition to obtaining a fixed interest rate on the asset, and the investment can be used as collateral for future loans.
Mundo's partner is in charge of operating in this sector, offering some advantages for those who wish to acquire this type of bond in the market, as well as having a fairly complete security system to carry out these financial activities.
Our Partner's Objective
The "Private Corporate Bonds" are about providing the client or investor with an attractive contractual offer in terms of the nominal interest rate per year, which is designed to provide them with a quarterly fixed income on their investment, which will be paid through the profits obtained in the process of trading gold in these financial operations.
Basically, what we have been saying, such a contract will have all the financial guarantees necessary for the client to have the feeling that they are investing their money in a secure, stable and profitable asset for the future.
After signing the contracts, the company will operate in the corresponding financial market to guarantee the return on investment in the time previously agreed between the client and our partner, as well as ensure that the physical gold that is used as a guarantee is in proper custody while the bond is effective for as long as it is needed or established.
This trading process rigorously maintains the price of gold at relative stability compared to other assets in the financial field, such as real estate or the stock market.
It is worth noting that this bond, unlike some issued by central banks in different jurisdictions, is not governmental but private. That said, the contract between the client and this company is not subject to the Superintendence of the Securities Market of Panama.
Structure of the Bonds
These private bonds issued by our partner offer a clear structure that each contract will follow until the time of maturity. This structure is as follows:
- Physical guarantee on the capital of 105%, backed by physical gold.
- There is no direct line of exposure to the volatility of the gold price in the financial market, giving an additional layer of security.
- Fixed annual return of 8.5%, paid every 3 months.
- 2 years contract duration.
Basically, the contracts established in these private gold bonds are composed of these 4 elements. It is up to the investor to select the amount of money he wishes to invest.
In order to invest in these private bonds with our partner, a minimum capital of 100,000 USD is required, up to a maximum capital of 10,000,000 USD, and it should be noted that requesting the liquidation of the asset before the established time means a penalty of 2.5% of the invested capital, in addition to having to make the request 60 days before the liquidation of the asset.
At the end of the two years established by the contract, the investor has the power to decide whether to "renew" the contract for two more years as many times as he wants, or simply withdraw his investment and profit.
Who is this Financial Instrument for?
Investments in gold-related assets are for anyone who wants to avoid any kind of risk that could drastically alter the value of the asset. This includes political risks, risks in the real estate market, risks in the stock market, risks in any other financial market that makes your assets volatile and unreliable.
And gold bonds are for those who want to generate additional cash through the interest rate offered by Mundo's partner in the contract of 8.5% in this case.
Many people hold significant amounts of money in savings accounts without knowing what to do with the capital, and many others are willing to take large risks in other markets with the intention of generating dividends. However, taking risks can also result in the loss of capital or at least a significant portion of it, and many people are not always able to afford these losses.
About our Partners
Our partners are a financial structuring and intermediary institution, which specialises in investments and detects the best investment opportunities with other safe, stable and profitable companies.
Our partner’s vision goes along with ours as they always look for innovative options and projects all over the world in order to offer the clients the best up-to-date financial options.
What Can We do for You?
Mundo can offer you advice and guidance in this regard to help you with everything to do with the gold bonds issued by our partner so that you can invest your money safely and efficiently to produce significant amounts of money without having to go through all the risks involved in investing in other markets.
If you are interested in investing with our partner, do not hesitate to contact us so that our panel of experts can accompany you on this path to financial freedom.
You can see the full presentation of this and other top family office investments in our upcoming conference. At the moment, we have more than 500 confirmed attendees.
Our Top Conference is on March 03, 2022. Register NOW.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- Assets Registration
- Corporate Structures
- AML System for your Bank
- Philosophy of Money
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Revolutionize Your Banking Experience: Discover Mundo's New Banking Options in USA, Bahamas, and Switzerland In our commitment to Ayn Rand’s philosophy, we at Mundo write about the hottest topics when it comes...
- Maximize Your Investments with Bahamas Fund Administration: A Comprehensive Guide If you’ve never heard about the Bahamas funds, you'll find this article interesting. Doing business ...
- Panama: The Ultimate Destination for Turkish Nationals Seeking New Opportunities Mundo has written several times about the importance of getting second citizenship or residency as a...
- Unlock the secrets of Swiss banking with Mundo's new partner: open your Swiss bank account today Lots of people wish to set up a Swiss bank account. This is not out of the blue as Switzerland has m...
- Your Alternative Route to Panama: Embrace the forestry visa instead of the Qualified Investor visa Panama has different residency opportunities. Citizens from nations like France, the US, Poland, and...
- Nevis vs. Gibraltar for Your Offshore Company: Which One Offers More Benefits? Comparison articles are useful for those who want to establish a business abroad, especially if they...
- Say Goodbye to Argentina and Hello to Panama: Your Ultimate Escape Destination Last month, Argentina closed its borders as the Immigration Service found an irregular situation inv...
- What is the best offshore company in 2023? Mundo is always ready to help those people that want to establish an offshore company. What you can ...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task