Blog and newsNews
How does Grenada, the king of Caribbean CBI programs, stack up against other jurisdictions in the region?
The Caribbean is one of the regions with the most offerings in terms of citizenship by investment programs. Several islands offer investors their own version of paradise in these crystal clear waters, generally using low taxes, luxurious lifestyle, and business advantages to attract high-net-worth individuals.
Most people interested in obtaining a second passport will have heard of one of the Caribbean islands. But one question always comes up in the conversation, which of these islands has the best program?
Today we will try to answer that question by comparing what the island of Grenada, which currently offers the best CBI program in the region, has for investors with the citizenship by investment programs of the most famous jurisdictions in the Caribbean.
We hope that the comparison will let you know that you have options and why no Caribbean jurisdiction currently comes close to what Grenada has to offer.
Before we get started with the comparison, we need to first talk about the star of citizenship by investment programs in the Caribbean: Grenada, also known as the island of spices.
Grenada is an island that combines its beautiful natural endowments with the sophistication of being one of the largest economic centers in the entire region. Here, investors from all over the world come to participate in luxury real estate developments to obtain the Grenadian passport, which for many, is the first step to start doing business in the United States.
If you want to know how obtaining Grenada citizenship can open the doors to the United States, you can review our article about it here ADD LINK
Grenada has become the most coveted jurisdiction in the Caribbean. Let's take a look at some of the reasons:
Five reasons why Grenada has the best CBI program in the Caribbean
- It is the only program that you can combine with an E-2 visa: the only jurisdiction in the Caribbean that allows you to combine the acquisition of Grenadian citizenship with a subsequent application for an E-2 US visa, which would allow you to start investing on US soil without restrictions.
- Grenada has the best real estate investment returns: while it is true that the entry prices for investing in real estate in Grenada are higher than in other jurisdictions such as St. Kitts and Nevis, on Grenadian soil, the investment returns compensate for the price.
- Grenada has one of the fastest CBI programs: Grenadian CBI program takes about three months, which is the norm in the Caribbean and undoubtedly one of the fastest programs globally.
- The Grenada CBI program includes all the family: individuals applying to Grenada’s citizenship by investment program may add to their application their spouse, dependent children and grandchildren without age limits, as well as dependent siblings, parents and grandparents of both the principal applicant and spouse.
- It is the safest Caribbean destination for real estate investment: the island of Grenada is located south of the Caribbean hurricane belt, so the devastating storms that hit other jurisdictions in the region generally never reach here. This guarantees that if you invest in real estate, you will not have to worry about any storm and the damage it may cause to your property.
Let us now look in detail at how Grenada's CBI program compares to that of jurisdictions such as St. Kitts and Nevis, and Dominica.
Spouse, dependent children without age limit, as well as dependent siblings, parents and grandparents of both the principal applicant and spouse.
Spouse, dependent children up to age 30, dependent parents over 55 years old, and dependent grandparents.
Who are we, and what can we do for you?
At Mundo and NTL we have been dedicated for over 25 years to helping investors and high net worth individuals obtain second passports that allow them to live away from the persecution and dangers posed by authoritarian and socialist governments.
Part of our work is to build networks and alliances with the most renowned experts in the best jurisdictions in the world. One such jurisdiction is Grenada, an island that never seems to falter and has one of the most unique offerings in the Caribbean.
Only here you can invest in a real estate project with very high returns on investment and obtain one of the only citizenships in the world that allows you to access the E-2 visa to do business in the United States.
If you want to know how to start your migration strategy in Grenada Island, do not hesitate to contact us right now. You can meet our team of experts and see the investment options that best suit your profile.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
Silver card from $120/year
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
MUNDO as a Media Partner of the Property and Real Estate Summit to take place on September 14 and 15, 2021
To take place on August 11, 2021 at 4 pm (London time)