Blog and newsNews
How to Apply for Dual Citizenship in Grenada
Applying for a second passport can often be a bothersome process. It is expensive, complicated, and generally requires the assistance of an immigration lawyer.
Yet, applying for a dual passport is not just luxury for high net worth individuals. It is a necessity. Wealthy people are becoming a target through excessive taxation, violations of their privacy, and, in some instances, confiscation and even prison.
If you apply for 2nd passport, you can circumvent these issues. But there are many different programs with many different processes and requirements. Here, we will talk to you about one of the most affordable, reputable, and beneficial programs on the planet: Grenada.
Why should Grenada be at the top of your list?
- Visa-free access to over 130 countries, including the UK, the EU, Russia, and China.
- An all-inclusive program meaning you can include your spouse, dependent children up to 30 years old, parents, grandparents, and unmarried dependent siblings (and your spouse’s).
- The lowest real estate investment entry cost: $220,000.
- Access to a world-class investment is the only current development in Grenada, a five-star resort managed by a renowned international hotel chain. It is simply one of the best real estate investments in the Caribbean right now.
- Access to the American E-2 visa. We work with the best E-2 lawyers specialized in Grenada passport holders.
- Fast processing: you will have your Grenadian passport in a mere 2-3 months.
You can read a detailed description of Grenada’s program here. Now, we will focus on your Grenada dual passport application process.
Also, Mundo has partnered with the best development in Grenada, which is currently under construction. Almost 80% of the units have been sold or reserved, so, if you are interested in acquiring Grenadian passport through this development, please contact us. Read more information on this development here.
Apply for dual citizenship in Grenada
The application process when applying for a second passport is straightforward. It takes between 60 and 90 days if you have all the necessary documents in hand. In fact, our partners have been able to process applications in 50 days. This is incredibly fast, even among Caribbean programs.
2nd passport application process:
1) Preliminary review: Here, you will choose the type of investment you want to make, pass through the first review of your application with our experts, and sign a contract to start your 2nd passport application.
2) Preparation: In this step, we start preparing the application. You must pay our professional fees and 10% of the total investment on the real estate project. Our experts will review your documents to see if they are fit and proper.
3) Submission: Our experts submit your application to the Grenadian authorities and pay the government fees.
4) Wait: Now, you just need to wait for the approval. After applying, this should take around two months.
5) Pay and receive your passport: If the Grenadian government approves your application, you must pay the remainder of the investment and fees. The government will issue a certificate of naturalization for you and your family, and our experts will receive your passport on your behalf and send it so you can receive it.
What else should you know about the process to apply for dual nationality in Grenada?
- You must be at least 18 years old to be the main applicant
- You must present the following:
- Certificate of good health
- Clean criminal record
- Source of funds
- You do not need to travel to Grenada to receive the passport
- There is no minimum stay requirement to keep the citizenship
- These are the fees you must consider:
- Fees payable with the application:
- Due diligence per applicant over 17 years old: $5,000
- Processing fee per person over 17 years old: $1,500
- Processing fee per person under 17 years old: $500
- Application fee per applicant: $1,500
- Fees payable when the citizenship is approved
- Government contribution for a family of four: $50,000
- Fee per additional person: $25,000
- Fee per sibling: $75,000
- Fee per parent or grandparent under 55 years old: $50,000
Grenada is widely considered the best Caribbean CBI program, and we work with the best passport provider, the best real estate development, and the best E-2 firm. Contact us right now and start your Grenadian passport application!
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- New real estate option to get Grenada citizenship by investment: 5-star world-class hotel The citizenship by investment concept was born in 1984 with the program of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Si...
- Start a company in Estonia with substance: everything you need to know Today Mundo presents an article for those who want to start a company in Estonia. Being one of the b...
- A new beginning: Last call for the Montenegro citizenship program If you want to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022 is your year. A second citizenship is of vital im...
- Substance requirements abroad: the advantages of Cyprus corporate services “Economic substance” are the two words that concern every international entrepreneur in the 21st cen...
- Panama property: The real estate market in 2022 At Mundo, we help international businesspeople to buy an apartment in Panama. We partner with the be...
- Benefits of a Singapore Offshore company with economic substance In our days, one of the main things that you need to consider when going offshore is economic substa...
- Excellent option in the land of opportunities: Panama is extending its visa program benefit Since this is one of our favorite jurisdictions, we have written many articles about it. We're talki...
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task