Blog and newsNews
Mundo Master Minds – PART I: Deep Ocean Water
Andrew Carnegie, the great American billionaire who built a family office fortune from humble beginnings, coined the term “master minds” as a way of expressing the fact that family offices need a team of highly intelligent investment advisers and visionaries surrounding them at all times to show them the way to invest and grow their money.
In our new section, Master Minds, Mundo searches for the best family office projects and the best opportunities to offer our family office investors and readers.
The emphasis is on projects suited for a single or multi-family office investment and are ahead of their game. In order to appear in our Master Mind investment section, the project must be truly unique and highly profitable.
Today, to start the section, we feature a commodity that will rise in value and scarcity as civilization grows: Water.
“Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink.”
The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
Water futures contracts have recently begun to be traded on the stock exchanges, which symbolizes that water is now a commodity like precious metals and oil and that it is scarce.
This option has the potential to become one of the most important family office investment projects of this century. It can be a game-changer at the level of or over solar power, clean energy, Tesla, or the COVID-19 vaccine.
It’s not that often that we get to showcase a project and deal that can literally make billions of dollars of profit and be bigger than Google and Amazon. However, not only can this investment make big money but your family office can literally save mankind.
There are game-changing projects every century. Imagine you saw the opportunity in oil in the 1800s where oil fields could be taken virtually for free, and you could pump the black gold to supply the world’s never-ending demand. You would be now a Rockefeller or a Rothschild and be happily sitting on your family office fortune. Well, the next oil boom is going to be liquid silver, i.e., water.
Why invest in water?
Pure, clean, uncontaminated water is nowadays one of the world’s rarest commodities. Indeed, considering that we have polluted our planet with chemical and plastic waste from oil spills and radiation, one would think there are no more sources of clean water left.
Indeed, a large part of the Earth’s population suffers from a lack of normal drinking water, and the planet is slowly or quickly becoming a desert. In addition to drinking water, we need water more and more for agriculture, yet our farming practices destroy the land and turn it into a desert.
This is why our group of founders and scientists has created a method to access a limitless supply of the planet’s cleanest water. They have a method to commercialize it and are working with governments to sign long-term supply contracts. This investment is ideal for any family office that wishes to become a part of something that will make huge gains and literally change the world for the better and revolutionize the water industry.
- This water is accessed by specially equipped vessels from 600 meters depth; at that depth, the water originates at the oxygen minimum zone and has no contaminants, no bacteria, no heavy metals, no plastics: no pollutants of any kind. This means that this water has a shelf life of up to five years.
- Seawater is the most mineralized water on earth. The special technology to take it from those depths and desalinate it while keeping the minerals means that the water is also medicine. Japanese research demonstrates it can help with many types of illnesses.
- The technology used means that the profits made on the sale of bottled water make this business highly profitable, with the potential of double or triple digits.
As the global water crisis is set to begin relatively soon, those who invest in the future solutions that will guarantee this precious resource to countries and communities in an emergency will receive significant returns.
Furthermore, many of the world’s more profitable investments are harmful to the environment. This does not happen when investing in this project, which creates little waste and reduces plastic consumption.
Half of the world's population lives in urban areas, which means many of them have no direct access to fresh water. The global population is expected to reach the eight-billion mark in a couple of years, making this precious resource scarcer. All this means there’s significant stress over fresh, drinking water supplies such as rivers, lakes, and groundwater. Add to that environmental damage and pollution, which reduce the freshwater resources worldwide even further.
The stress on existing water supplies is not going anywhere, and many parts of the world are already experiencing long periods of drought. Moreover, much of the water in these areas is not potable due to pollution. Supporting innovative solutions will help these communities and countries access drinking and safe water, prevent diseases, and improve overall health. Plus, those who make it happen will receive significant returns, possibly the highest they’ve seen ever.
Yes, to be sure, water conservation is essential, but there’s nowhere to go without technology advancements that provide solutions to this crisis. 96.5% of the Earth’s water is saltwater, which means the most viable solutions are the ones that focus on the desalination of saltwater.
What is the project about?
Deep ocean water is generally defined as water starting from under 500 meters, 20 degrees North and South in the Tropical Zone. These waters contain no bacteria, parasites, hormones, or industrial wastes. Although its definition starts at 500 meters, it is generally pumped up from over 600 meters. Thus, it comes with the following beneficial features:
- Low temperatures (4-6 degrees Celsius)
- Oxygen Minimum Zone
- High purity
- Richness in nutrients
- Minimal bacteria activities thanks to its low solar radiation
Why does it have so many nutrients? Simple. Let’s return for a second to your 5th-grade science class. As these waters are far away from the sun, plankton does not photosynthesize as much as in superficial waters.
Thus, abundant nutrients remain in the water, meaning it has plenty of magnesium, calcium, potassium, selenium, and zinc. Research has proven that deep ocean water can help overcome health problems such as heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
Among other health benefits it is possible to find:
- Nerve stimulation adjustment
- Energy boost
- Teeth strengthening
- Increased metabolism
- Digestion assistance
- Reduction of fat and cholesterol
- Charging electrolytes
- Aiding calcium absorption
- Bones strengthening
- Increasing cell vitality
This water is similarly composed to the water in our bodies. Hence, our body can easily absorb it and its nutrients.
However, if you’re reading closely, you might be wondering how our partners pump water from 600 meters below sea level in the middle of the ocean and then desalinate it. We can explain it easily.
The provider uses a vessel-borne water harvesting technology from large container ships. They use 130+meter vessels to produce and store over 1 million liters of pure, desalinated, deep ocean drinking water per day, ready for your consumption after a long workout in the gym.
The system guarantees a quick and safe deployment from the desalination vessel and uses top-notch reverse osmosis desalination equipment to produce drinking water. The process removes the salt but maintains electrolytes and minerals.
This is likely the first worldwide company to plan, build, and operate an offshore deep ocean water harvesting operation. They have developed the technology in over 15 years of continuous, state-of-the-art research and development.
Further, the technology has been developed to be environment-friendly and does not affect the ocean biota.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice or recommendations. Investing in financial products or cryptocurrencies involves risks, and you should be aware of the potential risks involved before investing. The content on this website is not intended to be a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any financial products or services. The information provided does not take into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation, or needs, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional financial advice. You should seek independent advice from a financial advisor or other professionals before making any investment decisions. Please be aware that the legal status of cryptocurrencies and other financial products may vary in different jurisdictions and may be subject to regulation. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with any relevant laws and regulations governing the sale and marketing of financial products and services in your jurisdiction.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- Assets Registration
- Corporate Structures
- AML System for your Bank
- Philosophy of Money
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Why a Nevis company is the perfect 4th flag for international investors When it comes to managing global wealth, savvy investors are looking beyond the traditional Western ...
- Getting Grenada citizenship through the best investment Grenada is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean region. Famous for its spices, Grenada...
- Vacation properties to rent in Panama: live like royalty in paradise! Wanderlust has been tickling your adventurous spirit, and you've found yourself drawn to the tropica...
- Why trust in Nevis? Establish your financial plan in the long term with citizenship by investment and trusts Mundo was born from one of our dearest and more qualified financial experts. Our philosophy from the...
- EMI license in Spain: unlocking the European market for your business If you’re wondering what is an EMI license, you’ve come to the right place. An electronic money lice...
- Panama vs Argentina: lifestyle comparison for investors and expats Many people are moving to Panama looking for new opportunities in different areas of life. This incl...
- Discover the secret gateway to the Caribbean for global investors: Nevis company revealed! A company that can thrive in a foreign land, away from prying eyes and scrutiny, is a sought-after c...
- Crypto-friendly company in Bulgaria: leading the charge in the Balkans! The financial world is quite interesting. There are plenty of options for businesspeople to make mon...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task