Blog and newsNews
Mundo Master Minds – PART I: Deep Ocean Water
Andrew Carnegie, the great American billionaire who built a family office fortune from humble beginnings, coined the term “master minds” as a way of expressing the fact that family offices need a team of highly intelligent investment advisers and visionaries surrounding them at all times to show them the way to invest and grow their money.
In our new section, Master Minds, Mundo searches for the best family office projects and the best opportunities to offer our family office investors and readers.
The emphasis is on projects suited for a single or multi-family office investment and are ahead of their game. In order to appear in our Master Mind investment section, the project must be truly unique and highly profitable.
Today, to start the section, we feature a commodity that will rise in value and scarcity as civilization grows: Water.
“Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink.”
The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
Water futures contracts have recently begun to be traded on the stock exchanges, which symbolizes that water is now a commodity like precious metals and oil and that it is scarce.
This is why the Mundo team is so excited to have the opportunity to bring you what has the potential to become one of the most important family office investment projects of this century. It can be a game-changer at the level of or over solar power, clean energy, Tesla, or the COVID-19 vaccine.
At Mundo, we have gone out of our way to source family office investments, pre-IPO and private equity deals that can potentially bring significant yields. Sometimes, these have the potential of even bringing high-double-digits and even triple-digit returns to our clients.
It’s not that often that we get to showcase a project and deal that can literally make billions of dollars of profit and be bigger than Google and Amazon. However, not only can this investment make big money but your family office can literally save mankind.
There are game-changing projects every century. Imagine you saw the opportunity in oil in the 1800s where oil fields could be taken virtually for free, and you could pump the black gold to supply the world’s never-ending demand. You would be now a Rockefeller or a Rothschild and be happily sitting on your family office fortune.
Well, the next oil boom is going to be liquid silver, i.e., water. And Mundo is proud to bring you one of the world’s top family office investment projects on this matter.
Why invest in water?
Pure, clean, uncontaminated water is nowadays one of the world’s rarest commodities. Indeed, considering that we have polluted our planet with chemical and plastic waste from oil spills and radiation, one would think there are no more sources of clean water left.
Indeed, a large part of the Earth’s population suffers from a lack of normal drinking water, and the planet is slowly or quickly becoming a desert. In addition to drinking water, we need water more and more for agriculture, yet our farming practices destroy the land and turn it into a desert.
This is why our group of founders and scientists has created a method to access a limitless supply of the planet’s cleanest water. They have a method to commercialize it and are working with governments to sign long-term supply contracts. This investment is ideal for any family office that wishes to become a part of something that will make huge gains and literally change the world for the better and revolutionize the water industry.
- This water is accessed by specially equipped vessels from 600 meters depth; at that depth, the water originates at the oxygen minimum zone and has no contaminants, no bacteria, no heavy metals, no plastics: no pollutants of any kind. This means that this water has a shelf life of up to five years.
- Seawater is the most mineralized water on earth. The special technology to take it from those depths and desalinate it while keeping the minerals means that the water is also medicine. Japanese research demonstrates it can help in many types of illnesses.
- The technology used means that the profits made on the sale of bottled water make this business highly profitable, with the potential of double or triple digits.
Our partners are at the forefront of harvesting and desalination technology and can transport millions of water liters daily.
As the global water crisis is set to begin relatively soon, those who invest in the future solutions that will guarantee this precious resource to countries and communities in an emergency will receive significant returns.
Furthermore, many of the world’s more profitable investments are harmful to the environment. This does not happen when investing in this project, which creates little waste and reduces plastic consumption.
Half of the world population lives in urban areas, which means many of them have no direct access to fresh water. The global population is expected to reach the eight-billion mark in a couple of years, making this precious resource scarcer. All this means there’s significant stress over fresh, drinking water supplies such as rivers, lakes, and groundwater. Add to that environmental damage and pollution, which reduce the freshwater resources worldwide even further.
The stress on existing water supplies is not going anywhere, and many parts of the world are already experiencing long periods of drought. Moreover, much of the water in these areas is not potable due to pollution. Supporting innovative solutions will help these communities and countries access drinking and safe water, prevent diseases, and improve overall health. Plus, those who make it happen will receive significant returns, possibly the highest they’ve seen ever.
Yes, to be sure, water conservation is essential, but there’s nowhere to go without technology advancements that provide solutions to this crisis. 96.5% of the Earth’s water is saltwater, which means the most viable solutions are the ones that focus on the desalination of saltwater. And of course, our partners are the global leaders in this.
What is the project about?
Deep ocean water is generally defined as water starting from under 500 meters, 20 degrees North and South in the Tropical Zone. These waters contain no bacteria, parasites, hormones, or industrial wastes. Although its definition starts at 500 meters, it is generally pumped up from over 600 meters. Thus, it comes with the following beneficial features:
- Low temperatures (4-6 degrees Celsius)
- Oxygen Minimum Zone
- High purity
- Richness in nutrients
- Minimal bacteria activities thanks to its low solar radiation
Why does it have so many nutrients? Simple. Let’s return for a second to your 5th-grade science class. As these waters are far away from the sun, plankton does not photosynthesize as much as in superficial waters.
Thus, abundant nutrients remain in the water, meaning it has plenty of magnesium, calcium, potassium, selenium, and zinc. Research has proven that deep ocean water can help overcome health problems such as heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
Among other health benefits it is possible to find:
- Nerve stimulation adjustment
- Energy boost
- Teeth strengthening
- Increased metabolism
- Digestion assistance
- Reduction of fat and cholesterol
- Charging electrolytes
- Aiding calcium absorption
- Bones strengthening
- Increasing cell vitality
This water is similarly composed to the water in our bodies. Hence, our body can easily absorb it and its nutrients.
However, if you’re reading closely, you might be wondering how our partners pump water from 600 meters below sea level in the middle of the ocean and then desalinate it. We can explain it easily.
Our partners use a vessel-borne water harvesting technology from large container ships. They use 130+meter vessels to produce and store over 1 million liters of pure, desalinated, deep ocean drinking water per day, ready for your consumption after a long workout in the gym.
The system guarantees a quick and safe deployment from the desalination vessel and uses top-notch reverse osmosis desalination equipment to produce drinking water. The process removes the salt but maintains electrolytes and minerals.
Our partners are likely the first worldwide company to plan, build, and operate an offshore deep ocean water harvesting operation. They have developed the technology in over 15 years of continuous, state-of-the-art research and development.
Further, the technology has been developed to be environment-friendly and does not affect the ocean biota.
What can we do for you?
We specialize in the best family office investments available in the world, which are generally not publicly-traded nor made available for mid-tier investors. We believe this is the best moment to invest in water technologies. Save the planet, build a sustainable future, and make a lot of money in the meantime. Sounds good, doesn´t it?
At Mundo, we are eager to help you build your family office investment portfolio. Contact us now, and we will put you in touch with the best worldwide experts.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- New real estate option to get Grenada citizenship by investment: 5-star world-class hotel The citizenship by investment concept was born in 1984 with the program of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Si...
- Start a company in Estonia with substance: everything you need to know Today Mundo presents an article for those who want to start a company in Estonia. Being one of the b...
- A new beginning: Last call for the Montenegro citizenship program If you want to get citizenship in Montenegro, 2022 is your year. A second citizenship is of vital im...
- Substance requirements abroad: the advantages of Cyprus corporate services “Economic substance” are the two words that concern every international entrepreneur in the 21st cen...
- Panama property: The real estate market in 2022 At Mundo, we help international businesspeople to buy an apartment in Panama. We partner with the be...
- Benefits of a Singapore Offshore company with economic substance In our days, one of the main things that you need to consider when going offshore is economic substa...
- Excellent option in the land of opportunities: Panama is extending its visa program benefit Since this is one of our favorite jurisdictions, we have written many articles about it. We're talki...
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task