Blog and news
Mundo searches the world to simply find the best property developers in each country to partner with, so we can bring our clients and Family Offices financing opportunities and investments that you won’t find anywhere else. We stake our reputation on it and this is why it has taken us over a year of really hard work to be given the privilege and the honor of representing Panama´s most famous and indeed most reputable property developer. Yes, Panamanians have known this for over thirty years and all the top Panamanian families buy from this developer.
As human beings multiply around the globe, we also increase our waste and, with it, the damage we do to our home and the environment. Over the last decade, there has been an effort to try and stop this phenomenon, but it does not seem to bring many results.
One reason may be that not all people and businesses find financial benefits in the movement. While it is very satisfying to do our bit to prevent the destruction of the planet, it is also true that a large income should accompany a large investment.>
It is no secret that Venezuela is in a difficult economic situation. In fact, it could be said that this South American country is in the worst economic crisis in the entire world and in its history.
However, all crises bring opportunities.
Venezuela is one of the countries in Latin America that attracts the most interest from investors. The difficult economic, political and social situation it is currently undergoing, far from ruling out the country as an attractive destination for investments, has made it a destination where the investment return in the mid-to-long-term is much higher than in practically any other country.
On this occasion we want to present an opportunity that is especially interesting for Panamanians and for expats living in Panama. This is the hottest investment opportunity in Latin America as it is a whole new city close to the Tocumen International Airport. It is a neighborhood perfectly planned according to the famous world heritage place called Casco Antiguo. there is nothing like this in Latin America to this date and it will define international living for decades.
Known as the bridge of the Americas, or “the land of birds and butterflies”, Panama is one of those countries that strikes with its beauty.
This country has it all. Strategic location, beautiful tropical beaches, mountain landscapes, a vibrant and cosmopolitan capital, business opportunities and a great environment.
The project for recycling sewage sludge in to organo-mineral fertilizers
Mundo is highly committed to the financial wealth being of its readers and followers, especially with the current situation in the world getting harder by the day. We are facing harsh times: increasing government control, the danger of higher taxation and tighter measures, the economic crisis as a result from the pandemics, the possible collapse of the entire economy and finally, the uncertainty of a new world order that we see before us.
Being the Capital of Dominican Republic, this city offers great architecture and historic places, large shopping malls, art galleries, vibrant nightlife, and delicious gastronomy.
Many years of connections and working with agents, experts and clients from different parts of the world has helped us, the Mundo Offshore team, create an exceptionally wide network of fellow businesspeople, investors and, most importantly, friends.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD