Blog and news
Banking is getting tougher all over the world. European banks face greater restrictions, licensing problems, and increasing costs and taxes. Latin American banks must surf incredible financial instability. Offshore banks are dealing with increasing difficulties and bad press, limiting their products to ultra-high net worth individuals.
Before the famous Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act or FATCA saw the light of day in the decade of 2000, the IRS conducted many fishing expeditions in order to understand how the taxpayers were managing to keep their funds outside the US, and, in some cases, using these strategies to avoid taxation.
Montenegro is one of Europe's best-kept secrets. This tiny Balkan nation has pointed towards establishing itself as a free-market economy. It has one of the best tax regimes in Europe, an excellent banking system, and a new citizenship by investment program that has a ton of potential.
Cyprus was one of the most affected countries in the EU by the debt crisis that struck the whole continent. Nevertheless, since then, along with Ireland, it has become one of the models in Europe in how to face the crisis’ aftermath.
Vanuatu is one of the most inimitable places on earth. This archipelago accumulates some of the most awe-inspiring experiences and sights you'll see in your life. It is an archipelago made up of 83 islands in the Pacific Ocean, near Australia. You can stand on the rim of an active volcano, explore virgin rainforests, and get to know millennial tribes.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is not for the faint-hearted, but it is a legit investment business.
And if you believe in the free market, the high de-regularization and total decentralization of the crypto market is even better than your wildest Hayekian dreams.
Offshore banking is getting harder and harder as time goes by.
High net worth people that have made hard-earned capital and investors looking to secure their assets and do business freely are having a rough time.
Mundo is partnered with a renowned Mining Enterprise who has ownership of significant precious metal assets on a global scale.
These assets range from established Gold Streams with proven reserves as well as gold resources such as deposits of LBMA Bullion, raw gold and other precious metals.
- Pensionado visa in Panama Panama is known worldwide for its business incentives, tax advantages, free zones, and residency pro...
- 8 Benefits of International Lending Lending is one of the key elements of any international banking strategy. Just as you would carefull...
- Panama: new permanent residency by investment Today Mundo presents excellent news for citizens from China, Venezuela, Russia, Colombia, and other ...
- Financial services licences (AFS) If you carry on a business of providing financial services in Australia, you must hold an Australian...
- Panama Paradise Why is Panama one of the best places for international investment? What are the hottest investment o...
- Interview on shipping and maritime law in Panama In 2019, more than 9000 ships were registered in Panama, followed by Singapore with less than 5000. ...
- What is an Offshore Prepaid Visa Card? Whether you spend time traveling abroad for business or pleasure, choosing to carry an offshore prep...
- Limited Partnerships A limited partnership is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD