Russian foreign company plus bank account for 10,000 USD
Many companies worldwide are opening branch and representative offices in Russia or registering to have a bank account. There are many reasons for this, which we will mention next:
- Russia and China are not subject to political pressure from the Federal Reserve and unlawful confiscation by the US banking system. This means, generally speaking, that the Russian banking system is immune to US sanctions.
- Russia is financially stable and rich in resources and is a gateway to China, which is already a more powerful financial centre than the United States.
- Foreign companies can have bank accounts in Russia denominated in all currencies.
- Russia is a top investment destination due to the artificially low value of the currency (rouble).
Our star product in Russia is opening bank accounts for non-resident companies. The procedure is pretty straight forward and easy, as long as all the company documents are properly issued and notarized.
Having a bank account in the Russian Federation can bring many benefits to non-resident companies. Russia does not apply the sanctions of the United States, which gives companies in jurisdictions that are not in good terms with Uncle Sam the possibility of having an international bank account. A clear example of this is Venezuela.
Venezuelans, for example, can open a bank account with little trouble and enjoy all the benefits of international banking without restrictions.
Moreover, with a bank account in Russia it will be easier to make transactions with China, therefore opening the gates to the vast Asian market.
A bank account in Russia can be opened remotely, with no need of visiting the country in person, which is very convenient. All you have to do is sign a Power of Attorney giving us the consent to open the account on your behalf.
Of course, if you would like to feast your eyes on the breath-taking architecture at the Nevsky Avenue in Saint Petersburg, or take a walk through the Red Square in the Russian capital, you are more than welcome to open the account in person. Our team we´ll be happy to show you around.
Are taxes your main concern? Then worry no more. You can have as much money in your account as you like. You will not be subject to taxes in the Russian federation as long as you don´t conduct business within the country.
Corporate bank account opening procedure for a foreign company
STEP 1- The client sends scanned copies of the corporate documents and fills out a questionnaire. We have a meeting with the senior management of the bank and present scans of your documents in order to obtain the pre-approval.
After pre-approval is received the client signs a contract with our representative in Russia for opening account and banking services. The client signs a POA, which will enable our representatives in Russia to open the account on the client´s behalf.
STEP 2- The client gathers all the necessary documents in accordance with the provided checklist. All the documents must be apostilled. Then we check all the final apostilled colored scanned copies to make sure everything is done in accordance with the Russian legislation and the bank´s requirements. Only after being approved the client can mail us the documents to our office in St. Petersburg. After receiving them we take all the documents for translation into Russian language. Notarize the translations with a public notary duly authorized by the Russian Federation and make notarized copies.
STEP 3- With the POA signed by the company, authorizing us to act on the company´s behalf, we will fill out an application form and submit your documents to the Federal Tax Service of Russia, in order to obtain a tax ID number for your company. Please note, that the tax number that the foreign company is required to obtain is not a tax ID number for tax paying purposes; it is a foreign company code. This foreign company code is only for bank account opening purposes. You will not be subject to taxation in the Russian Federation as long as you don´t conduct business in the country. In fact, this foreign company code is proof for the Russian tax department that the company is not a taxpayer in Russia.
STEP 4- Submit all your documents to the bank. We will fill out an application form on your behalf. After this, the bank will perform the due diligence process. At this time, the bank may ask for additional documents or clarifications. This process is beyond our control and solely depends on the internal risk assessment policies of the bank.
STEP 5- Once the account is opened, we transfer access to the account and provide the client with a Russian SIM card to enable access to the online banking system.
Don´t miss the opportunity of having a bank account in one of the world´s powers. Russia offers a stable economy and the opportunity to do business with Asia, in a sanction-free environment. Contact us now for a consultation.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...