Singapore company with a bank account starting from 6920 USD
Tax benefits like low rates of corporate income tax 8,5-17% and personal income tax rate: 0-22%, tax-free dividends, no tax on capital gains, reduced withholding tax on foreign-sourced income; connected marketplace with strong international network of Agreements: 74 DTAs (Double Tax Agreements), 41 IGAs (Investment Guarantee Agreements), 26 FTA/EPAs (Free Trade Agreement/ Economic Partnership Agreement); excellent logistics infrastructure and many more advantages makes Singapore one of world’s easiest places to do business.
Singapore is a premier financial and IP development center with attractive financial ecosystem allowing access to low-cost finance, and to the largest corporate banking center in Asia with over 160 banks.
Advantages of Singapore Company
- A Singapore company is not perceived as an offshore company in a tax haven. Singapore is a reputable, highly regulated business jurisdiction with a highly developed financial services industry and professional infrastructure
- Profits earned in another country are exempt from taxation
- There are no property/death/inheritance taxes in Singapore
- An island country with significant proportion of maritime trade.
It is not necessary to rent a physical office to register a company in Singapore. Singapore Company formation only requires a minimum of one shareholder, one resident director is required, one Singapore company secretary, a local address and a share capital of $1. The accounting of Singaporean companies must be presented to the Singaporean Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for the first time no later than 18 months after company formation, then every 12 months. An exemption from the compulsory audit can be granted depending on the revenue of the company, if the company’s turnover is less than 10 million Singaporean dollars, the company does not have to conduct an annual audit, instead, as a less expensive solution, the accountant can also prepare a simplified declaration.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A full registered Singapore company with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
Total: USD 9000 USD 6920
Nominee directorships included as well as one time security deposit of US$2000 (refundable).
Annual secretarial fee (including the registered address) included. The fee including the routine Annual Filing (excluding government filing fees), AGM documents preparation and all standard resolutions. The quoted fee does not cover share related changes and any exercise that required EGM.
Accounting, Compilation report, GST reporting, taxation, XBRL format financial statement for filing with ACRA are not included.
The documents you will receive are:
- Company Constitution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Business Profile (Company Extract) is a PDF document issued by ACRA that contains the following key details about the company:
- Company identification details such as company name, registration number (known as Unique Entity Number or UEN), incorporation date, etc.
- Main activities
- Share capital
- Directors details
- Company secretary details
- Shareholders details
- Company address
- Compliance status
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a company in Singapore:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 month) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The Singapore company will be opened within 3-7 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact us and establish your Singaporean company at a special price today.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
- How to get Maltese citizenship by investment All good things come to an end. And this happened to the Maltese citizenship by investment program; ...
- Money machine Part II - Your brokerage account with Mundo Welcome to the Money Machine, Mundo’s latest section on the way the top family offices in the world ...
- Multiple citizenship: Is it worth it to acquire triple nationality? 50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another coun...
- Redomiciliation of an offshore company, everything you need to know Individuals seek to register their businesses offshore for many reasons. Privacy is one of the most ...