Singapore company with a bank account starting from 6920 USD
Tax benefits like low rates of corporate income tax 8,5-17% and personal income tax rate: 0-22%, tax-free dividends, no tax on capital gains, reduced withholding tax on foreign-sourced income; connected marketplace with strong international network of Agreements: 74 DTAs (Double Tax Agreements), 41 IGAs (Investment Guarantee Agreements), 26 FTA/EPAs (Free Trade Agreement/ Economic Partnership Agreement); excellent logistics infrastructure and many more advantages makes Singapore one of world’s easiest places to do business.
Singapore is a premier financial and IP development center with attractive financial ecosystem allowing access to low-cost finance, and to the largest corporate banking center in Asia with over 160 banks.
Advantages of Singapore Company
- A Singapore company is not perceived as an offshore company in a tax haven. Singapore is a reputable, highly regulated business jurisdiction with a highly developed financial services industry and professional infrastructure
- Profits earned in another country are exempt from taxation
- There are no property/death/inheritance taxes in Singapore
- An island country with significant proportion of maritime trade.
It is not necessary to rent a physical office to register a company in Singapore. Singapore Company formation only requires a minimum of one shareholder, one resident director is required, one Singapore company secretary, a local address and a share capital of $1. The accounting of Singaporean companies must be presented to the Singaporean Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for the first time no later than 18 months after company formation, then every 12 months. An exemption from the compulsory audit can be granted depending on the revenue of the company, if the company’s turnover is less than 10 million Singaporean dollars, the company does not have to conduct an annual audit, instead, as a less expensive solution, the accountant can also prepare a simplified declaration.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A fully registered Singapore company with all documents
- Bank account
Total: USD 15 500 USD 14 200
Nominee directorships included as well as one time security deposit of US$2000 (refundable).
Annual secretarial fee (including the registered address) included. The fee including the routine Annual Filing (excluding government filing fees), AGM documents preparation and all standard resolutions. The quoted fee does not cover share related changes and any exercise that required EGM.
Accounting, Compilation report, GST reporting, taxation, XBRL format financial statement for filing with ACRA are not included.
The documents you will receive are:
- Company Constitution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Business Profile (Company Extract) is a PDF document issued by ACRA that contains the following key details about the company:
- Company identification details such as company name, registration number (known as Unique Entity Number or UEN), incorporation date, etc.
- Main activities
- Share capital
- Directors details
- Company secretary details
- Shareholders details
- Company address
- Compliance status
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a company in Singapore:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The Singapore company will be opened within 3-7 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Services and fees
Incorporation fee: USD600 (including all the government fees and disbursement)
Bank account opening in Singapore: USD400
Annual secretary fee (including registered address): USD60/month to be billed annually*
Nominee directors: USD1,800 + one-time security deposit of USD2 000 (refundable)
Accounting: From USD500 to USD800 (yearly with no more than 100 transactions)
Compilation report: From USD400 to USD800
GST reporting: From USD200 (quarterly)
Taxation: From USD300 (yearly)
XBRL formal financial statement for filing with ACRA: USD200
Audit: Depends on the complexity of the account
*The fee including the routine annual filing (excluding government filing fees), AGM documents preparation, and all standard resolutions. The quoted fee does not cover share-related changes or any exercise that required EGM.
Total: USD14 200
Contact us and establish your Singaporean company at a special price today.
Finding the right Panama apartments can help you access a perfect new place to live or a wonderful r...
Asking what to do in Vanuatu seems silly since we're talking about an island paradise. Plants, trees...
A fair amount of people reading these lines probably, at least once, wondered how to become rich. Un...
If a Panama company owner wants to be in full compliance, this article will be of much help. We anal...
Those who have an immigration lawyer consultation business probably get several inquiries about citi...
Belize stands as a beacon for entrepreneurs and investors looking for a supportive and advantageous ...
Apartments in Turkey are hot right now because they constitute an excellent investment for internati...