Mauritius company with a bank account starting from 4600 USD
GBC 2 – Global Business Company - General Trading, consultancy and Business Company. GBC2 Companies are private entities that conduct business outside Mauritius and this type of company is not allowed to conduct business in Mauritius (subject to a number of statutory exceptions). Mainly, this Company is formed for international trade and Investment. A GBC2 may be a locally incorporated company or registered as a branch of a foreign company. Confidentiality is a great benefit to a GBC2 and the identity of the beneficial owner can remain largely confidential. A GBC2 is a good structure for holding and managing private assets.
Advantages of Mauritius Company
- Privacy protection – Nominee Director and Shareholder are allowed.
- GBC2 company enjoys limited liability without any paid-up capital (there is no minimum capital required).
- No Withholding Tax on dividends, no Capital Gains Tax, no Stamp Duty on transfer of shares.
- Free repatriation of earnings.
- Mauritius is a trading hub in relation to Electronic, Electrical, Computer, Garments & FMCG products.
- International banking and financial Hub.
- Gold, Gems and Jewelry, Diamond studded ornaments.
- Tourism, oil, power, automobiles, and EPC contracts.
- Garments, Food grain, Pharma, Perfumes, and healthcare products.
- Major Trade with GGC, Asian, African and EU Market.
Mauritius company formation permits 100% foreign ownership - no local nominee is required.
Only one Director and one Shareholder required.
Legal tax exemption for GBC2 Companies but no access to the Mauritian Double Taxation Treaty allowed.
A GBC 2 company doesn´t need to maintain books and do audited accounts.
Migration from a foreign company to/from Mauritius is allowed.
Shareholders and Directors can meet anywhere.
A registered office and agent in Mauritius is required.
Conversion to GBC1 is permitted. GBC1 are licensed by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission. They are resident in Mauritius for taxation purposes and have access to Mauritius’ extensive double taxation treaty network, provided they hold a Tax residence Certificate issued by the Mauritius Revenue Authority.
The company needs to have a registered office in Mauritius.
No seal is required by law while transacting with third parties except for global business companies as required by other countries.
The E-Certificate of Incorporation is issued at no extra cost and is a valid KYC document according to the Mauritius legislation. The authenticity of the Electronic Certificate of Incorporation can be verified online.
Our experts offer clients a unique package with discount:
- A full registered Mauritius company with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
Total: USD 6000 USD 4600
The documents you will receive are:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration Card (BRC) is issued with the Business Registration Number (BRN), which is a unique identification number for the company.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Register of Directors.
- Register of Shareholders.
- Certificate of Registered Office.
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open a Mauritius company:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3 months) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement.
- Professional reference.
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
Your Mauritius company will be opened within 3-5 business days after all requested documents are provided and payment received.
Contact us now and establish your company in Mauritius with this excellent package.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- Pensionado visa in Panama Panama is known worldwide for its business incentives, tax advantages, free zones, and residency pro...
- 8 Benefits of International Lending Lending is one of the key elements of any international banking strategy. Just as you would carefull...
- Panama: new permanent residency by investment Today Mundo presents excellent news for citizens from China, Venezuela, Russia, Colombia, and other ...
- Financial services licences (AFS) If you carry on a business of providing financial services in Australia, you must hold an Australian...
- Panama Paradise Why is Panama one of the best places for international investment? What are the hottest investment o...
- Interview on shipping and maritime law in Panama In 2019, more than 9000 ships were registered in Panama, followed by Singapore with less than 5000. ...
- What is an Offshore Prepaid Visa Card? Whether you spend time traveling abroad for business or pleasure, choosing to carry an offshore prep...
- Limited Partnerships A limited partnership is a form of partnership similar to a general partnership except that while a ...