Hong Kong $2740
Hong Kong company with a bank account starting from 2740 USD
Hong Kong is a global business city and a financial hub for business. Many businessmen are choosing to establish their business in Hong Kong. This jurisdiction is tax friendly. Hong Kong's economy is driven by the principles of free trade, free markets, free enterprises, so it is open to all entrepreneurs.
Advantages of a Hong Kong Company
- No legal restriction on inward and outward investments, foreign ownership, and foreign exchange controls.
- Highly developed financial services industry and professional infrastructure.
- Excellent airline connections to the East and West.
- The transportation cost is low for imports to Hong Kong. Goods and products for Hong Kong can be imported to China with zero fees if your company complies with CEPA rules.
- Hong Kong has one of the lowest and simplest tax systems and it operates a territorial tax regime.
- The incorporation documents of Hong Kong are submitted in both languages (English and Chinese) so you can easily apply for a Chinese WFOE set up in order to expand your business entity to Mainland China.
- Establishing a limited company in Hong Kong will protect your personal funds from lawsuits in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Members and Shareholders are only liable for the capital they have invested in the company.
A Hong Kong company requires one director and one shareholder and Hong Kong company secretary. The director and the secretary cannot be the same person. A Hong Kong company requires only a minimum issued capital of one share at HK$1. Companies are required to file statutory returns including the annual returns, notifications of change of address of registered office, directors and secretaries and their particulars with the Registrar of Companies.
Our experts offer clients a unique package with discount as follows:
- A full registered Hong Kong company with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
Total: 6000 USD 2740 USD
You will receive the following documents:
- Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration Certificate
- Minutes of the First Meeting
- Register of Company Secretaries
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Register of Significant Controllers
- Share Certificate
Documents required to open a company in Hong Kong:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 2 month) - certified copy
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course)
- The client should record a 5-10 second clear video (480p or above) with both face and passport visibly together
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the abovementioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
Your Hong Kong company will be opened within 1 business day via E-registration, after all requested documents are provided and payment is received.
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks in order to get pre-approval for your business. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future corporation, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company in order to choose the most suitable option.
Contact us now and register a company in Hong Kong.
Watch our Mundo TV episode for more information about this jurisdiction
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...