LLP with a bank account starting from 2350 USD
An alternative to the traditional private limited company is the Limited Liability Partnership.
Limited Liability partnerships can have physical persons and other companies as its members. All members have limited liability cover, which means that if creditors pursue the LLP, then the members' liability is limited to the amount of capital contributed to the LLP.
If all the members of a UK LLP are non-UK residents, then that LLP is considered non-UK resident for tax purposes.
LLPs don't have any constitution of Memorandum and Articles to govern the way they work. Still, they have Partnership Agreements which control all matters relating to the operation of the LLP and the relationship between the members.
As a business vehicle, they are very flexible because one can vary the partnership share of profits for each member which is more complicated to achieve using a Limited Liability company. For this reason, LLPs are very useful for joint ventures.
Apart from the above requirements, all partnerships have also to file annual accounts and tax return to the Tax Authorities and annual returns to Companies House.
- If members of the LLP are non-UK residents, then LLP is considered non-resident for tax purposes.
- The members have limited liability.
- Accounts are exempt from being audited if the company is considered "small."
- The LLP’s name is protected – two LLP's/Companies cannot have the same name.
- All partners have limited liability protection against company obligations and debt.
- All partners can make managerial decisions.
- No requirements of authorized capital.
- Each partner must pay self-employment taxes on his/her share of the companies profits and losses.
- LLPs are required to provide financial information equivalent to that of companies, including the filing of annual accounts. An LLP must provide annual information on the members and the registered office address.
- Information such as names, addresses and dates of birth of members would fall into the exemption of the Data Protection Act because the Companies Act requires the Registrar to maintain this information and provide it via the public register.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A fully registered LLP with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
Total : $USD
3000 $USD 2350
Documents you will receive are:
- Notary Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership Agreement
- First minutes of Meeting
- Ownership Certificates
- Apostilled set of copies of the corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks to get pre-approval for your corporate bank account. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open UK LLP:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the above-mentioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The LLP company will be established during around one week after all requested documents are provided and payment is received.
Apostille takes additional five business days.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
- How to get Maltese citizenship by investment All good things come to an end. And this happened to the Maltese citizenship by investment program; ...
- Money machine Part II - Your brokerage account with Mundo Welcome to the Money Machine, Mundo’s latest section on the way the top family offices in the world ...
- Multiple citizenship: Is it worth it to acquire triple nationality? 50 years ago, most countries revoked the citizenship of someone who became a citizen of another coun...
- Redomiciliation of an offshore company, everything you need to know Individuals seek to register their businesses offshore for many reasons. Privacy is one of the most ...