LLP with a bank account starting from 2350 USD
An alternative to the traditional private limited company is the Limited Liability Partnership.
Limited Liability partnerships can have physical persons and other companies as its members. All members have limited liability cover, which means that if creditors pursue the LLP, then the members' liability is limited to the amount of capital contributed to the LLP.
If all the members of a UK LLP are non-UK residents, then that LLP is considered non-UK resident for tax purposes.
LLPs don't have any constitution of Memorandum and Articles to govern the way they work. Still, they have Partnership Agreements which control all matters relating to the operation of the LLP and the relationship between the members.
As a business vehicle, they are very flexible because one can vary the partnership share of profits for each member which is more complicated to achieve using a Limited Liability company. For this reason, LLPs are very useful for joint ventures.
Apart from the above requirements, all partnerships have also to file annual accounts and tax return to the Tax Authorities and annual returns to Companies House.
- If members of the LLP are non-UK residents, then LLP is considered non-resident for tax purposes.
- The members have limited liability.
- Accounts are exempt from being audited if the company is considered "small."
- The LLP’s name is protected – two LLP's/Companies cannot have the same name.
- All partners have limited liability protection against company obligations and debt.
- All partners can make managerial decisions.
- No requirements of authorized capital.
- Each partner must pay self-employment taxes on his/her share of the companies profits and losses.
- LLPs are required to provide financial information equivalent to that of companies, including the filing of annual accounts. An LLP must provide annual information on the members and the registered office address.
- Information such as names, addresses and dates of birth of members would fall into the exemption of the Data Protection Act because the Companies Act requires the Registrar to maintain this information and provide it via the public register.
Our experts offer clients a unique discounted package as follows:
- A fully registered LLP with all documents
- Bank account
Total : $USD
3800 $USD 3425
Documents you will receive are:
- Notary Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership Agreement
- First minutes of Meeting
- Ownership Certificates
- Apostilled set of copies of the corporate documents for bank account opening
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
After the registration is completed, we will work with several banks to get pre-approval for your corporate bank account. The choice of the bank depends on the needs and activity of your future company, so we will get a professional consultation from a banking specialist of our company to choose the most suitable option.
Documents required to open UK LLP:
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the above-mentioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
The LLP company will be established during around one week after all requested documents are provided and payment is received.
Apostille takes additional five business days.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
From USD 6,000
Asset protection in Panama
Basic and standard
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...
- Why Panama is the best country for Canadians The immigration trends in the 21st century are quite interesting. While the past century showed us a...
- Real estate property in the country of the Canal: luxury apartment in Costa del Este If you’ve followed us for some time now, you are probably aware of the fact that Mundo promotes Pana...
- Luxury family apartments in Costa del Este, Panama Whether you want to buy family real estate in Panama or be the owner of a rental property, Mundo has...
- Amazing real estate with park view in Panama for luxury accommodation Buying property abroad is an excellent investment but it can be quite challenging. Acquiring a prope...
- Panama real estate There are very few investments as solid as real estate. Mundo always recommends having a diversified...
- Beach property Mundo presents an exceptional product: Panama real estate. The benefits of Panama real estate are en...
- What countries can you visit visa-free with a Saint Lucia passport? The importance of a second passport has been vastly covered here at Mundo. Besides offering a safe h...