- Shareholders cannot sell or transfer their shares without offering them first to the other shareholders for purchase
- Shareholders cannot offer their shares or debentures to the general public
- The number of shareholders cannot exceed a fixed figure of 50.
- The company is a separate legal entity from management and shareholders.
- The minimum capital requirement is GBP 1.
- The shareholders have limited liability.
- The company's name is protected. Two companies cannot have the same name.
- Accounts are exempt from being audited if the company is "small." If your company is deemed 'small' then the company can send shorter abbreviated accounts, and is exempt from sending auditor’s report and directors’ report. Your company will be 'small' if it meets 2 of the conditions below:
-Its turnover is less than £6.5 million
-It has less than £3.26 million on its balance sheet
- Any profit made is owned by the company, after it pays Corporation Tax. The company can then share its profits.
- Every year it is required to provide financial and general information about the company.
- Information such as names, addresses and dates of birth of officers of companies would fall into the exemption of the Data Protection Act because the Companies Act requires the Registrar to maintain this information and provide it via the public register
- UK LTD is a tax resident of the UK. The company pays taxes on a progressive scale of 20% -25%. Tax discount is available for the difference in income volume
- At the end of the companies financial year (one year after the date of incorporation), the company must submit full statutory annual accounts to Companies House, submit a Corporation Tax Return HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and pay any corporation tax due.
- For new companies filing their first annual accounts they must submit their accounts 21 months after the date of incorporation (if the accounts cover more than 12 months), or three months after the accounting reference date, whichever is longer. For all other companies, they must submit their accounts nine months after the accounting reference date.
- The accounting reference date is last calendar day of the month the company was incorporated, e.g. if the company was incorporated 4 April 2013 the accounting reference date will be 30 April 2014 and 30 April for each subsequent year.
- A full registered LTD with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
- Notary certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening,
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the above-mentioned documents cannot be provided, we are al ways open to alternative documents.
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...