- Shareholders cannot sell or transfer their shares without offering them first to the other shareholders for purchase
- Shareholders cannot offer their shares or debentures to the general public
- The number of shareholders cannot exceed a fixed figure of 50.
- The company is a separate legal entity from management and shareholders.
- The minimum capital requirement is GBP 1.
- The shareholders have limited liability.
- The company's name is protected. Two companies cannot have the same name.
- Accounts are exempt from being audited if the company is "small." If your company is deemed 'small' then the company can send shorter abbreviated accounts, and is exempt from sending auditor’s report and directors’ report. Your company will be 'small' if it meets 2 of the conditions below:
-Its turnover is less than £6.5 million
-It has less than £3.26 million on its balance sheet
- Any profit made is owned by the company, after it pays Corporation Tax. The company can then share its profits.
- Every year it is required to provide financial and general information about the company.
- Information such as names, addresses and dates of birth of officers of companies would fall into the exemption of the Data Protection Act because the Companies Act requires the Registrar to maintain this information and provide it via the public register
- UK LTD is a tax resident of the UK. The company pays taxes on a progressive scale of 20% -25%. Tax discount is available for the difference in income volume
- At the end of the companies financial year (one year after the date of incorporation), the company must submit full statutory annual accounts to Companies House, submit a Corporation Tax Return HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and pay any corporation tax due.
- For new companies filing their first annual accounts they must submit their accounts 21 months after the date of incorporation (if the accounts cover more than 12 months), or three months after the accounting reference date, whichever is longer. For all other companies, they must submit their accounts nine months after the accounting reference date.
- The accounting reference date is last calendar day of the month the company was incorporated, e.g. if the company was incorporated 4 April 2013 the accounting reference date will be 30 April 2014 and 30 April for each subsequent year.
- A full registered LTD with all documents
- Bank account
- A crypto wallet
- Notary certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening,
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the above-mentioned documents cannot be provided, we are al ways open to alternative documents.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
LLC + Bank Account $5120
Baby Family Office for Crypto Babies
Baby Family Office For Crypto Babies
Starter Pack Offer – For Crypto Babies
Silver card from $120/year
Tax-free LLC for international businesses
LP+ account from 2800 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LTD + account from 2350 USD
- Gold Bonds for Family Offices The upcoming global crisis will affect most asset classes in a downward spiral, however it is most l...
- A global bank for your global needs Electronic banking and the development of cryptocurrencies have greatly revolutionized the way we do...
- A Top Family Office Investment In Dominican Republic The Dominican Republic is on the lips of many investors in the United States and China due to its b...
- Agora Crypto Investment Offer One of the main strengths that skilled investors have is the ability to invest early in an asset who...
- Investing in Real Estate in Bahamas There is a lot of noise out there when it comes to finding projects worth investing in, and that's w...
- Buying Real Estate in Australia with an Attractive ROI Mundo is pleased to inform our esteemed readers that our team of legal professionals in Australia h...
- Investment Options in Portugal: Two Renowned Hotel Properties At Mundo we have teamed up with one of Portugal's most prestigious real estate developers to bring ...
- Attractive-ROI Investment in Cyprus Villas with Financing Option At Mundo we have teamed up with one of the most respected real estate developers in Cyprus to offer ...