- Shareholders cannot sell or transfer their shares without offering them first to the other shareholders for purchase
- Shareholders cannot offer their shares or debentures to the general public
- The number of shareholders cannot exceed a fixed figure of 50.
- The company is a separate legal entity from management and shareholders.
- The minimum capital requirement is GBP 1.
- The shareholders have limited liability.
- The company's name is protected. Two companies cannot have the same name.
- Accounts are exempt from being audited if the company is "small." If your company is deemed 'small' then the company can send shorter abbreviated accounts, and is exempt from sending auditor’s report and directors’ report. Your company will be 'small' if it meets 2 of the conditions below:
-Its turnover is less than £6.5 million
-It has less than £3.26 million on its balance sheet
- Any profit made is owned by the company, after it pays Corporation Tax. The company can then share its profits.
- Every year it is required to provide financial and general information about the company.
- Information such as names, addresses and dates of birth of officers of companies would fall into the exemption of the Data Protection Act because the Companies Act requires the Registrar to maintain this information and provide it via the public register
- UK LTD is a tax resident of the UK. The company pays taxes on a progressive scale of 20% -25%. Tax discount is available for the difference in income volume
- At the end of the company's financial year (one year after the date of incorporation), the company must submit full statutory annual accounts to Companies House, submit a Corporation Tax Return HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and pay any corporation tax due.
- For new companies filing their first annual accounts they must submit their accounts 21 months after the date of incorporation (if the accounts cover more than 12 months), or three months after the accounting reference date, whichever is longer. For all other companies, they must submit their accounts nine months after the accounting reference date.
- The accounting reference date is the last calendar day of the month the company was incorporated, e.g. if the company was incorporated 4 April 2013 the accounting reference date will be 30 April 2014 and 30 April for each subsequent year.
- A full registered LTD with all documents
- Bank account
- Notary certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting of Directors
- Apostilled set of copies of the above corporate documents for bank account opening,
- Courier delivery of copies to the bank and originals to you
- Proof of ID (international passport) - certified copy;
- Proof of residential address (UB not older than 3month) - certified copy;
- Bank reference letter /bank statement
- Professional reference
- Completed and signed KYC1 form and order form (drafts will be provided in due course).
- Documents must be translated into English.
- Documents must be provided in good quality scans for review.
- In case any of the above-mentioned documents cannot be provided, we are always open to alternative documents.
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
From USD 6,000
Asset protection in Panama
Basic and standard
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...
- Why Panama is the best country for Canadians The immigration trends in the 21st century are quite interesting. While the past century showed us a...
- Real estate property in the country of the Canal: luxury apartment in Costa del Este If you’ve followed us for some time now, you are probably aware of the fact that Mundo promotes Pana...
- Luxury family apartments in Costa del Este, Panama Whether you want to buy family real estate in Panama or be the owner of a rental property, Mundo has...
- Amazing real estate with park view in Panama for luxury accommodation Buying property abroad is an excellent investment but it can be quite challenging. Acquiring a prope...
- Panama real estate There are very few investments as solid as real estate. Mundo always recommends having a diversified...
- Beach property Mundo presents an exceptional product: Panama real estate. The benefits of Panama real estate are en...
- What countries can you visit visa-free with a Saint Lucia passport? The importance of a second passport has been vastly covered here at Mundo. Besides offering a safe h...