Blog and newsNews
The benefits of investing in collateral property in Russia
The real estate market offers one of the most secure and effective ways to invest money. As Russian real estate legislation is less complicated than either English or German Law, it is an attractive market for these types of investments, especially for foreign individuals.
Collateralized real estate is property that becomes the property of a creditor, for example, a bank, if the borrower violates the terms of the contract or fails to fulfill obligations under the loan agreement secured by the collateral. In other words, if the bank's client stops paying the mortgage and it is not possible to collect the required amount from him, his real estate may ultimately go to the credit institution. However, it is not profitable for the creditor to own such real estate, so he tries to sell it as soon as possible, sometimes even with discounts.
Investing in collateralized property is a relatively new opportunity to increase profits. Such a deal can be very profitable or a complete failure. In order to succeed, you need to understand the details of the procedure.
Briefly, the process looks like this:
- Representatives of the bank establish a security right for real estate.
- At a public auction, the right is put up for auction and investors compete for its acquisition.
- After the sale, the problem of debt collection falls on the shoulders of the buyer.
In order not to part with his property, the owner is obliged to pay off debts and interest payments. The money will go to the account of the buyer of the lien. If the owner of the property has not paid the required amount, then the one who invested money in this property becomes the new owner of the object. That is, by investing in a collateral object, you can get it for almost nothing. If the debt is nevertheless paid, then the investor receives up to 18% per annum.
The investment strategy for the purchase of real estate is different from the strategy for obtaining interest payments. Here you need to correctly assess the quality of the acquired asset as well as have an idea of the identity of the property´s owner. Thus, you can assess whether the person will pay off the debt or not. Investing for interest is a short-term strategy. Real estate investment, on the contrary, requires a more carefully prepared plan.
Our experts in Russia are well acquainted with all the intricacies of the strategy development process. We will hear the client´s wishes and select the most suitable option, having previously estimated the benefits. With us, the risk of an unsuccessful transaction is reduced to zero because we have experience in the field of collateral real estate investment.
Next, we describe some of the investment options that are available through our partner.
Investing in loans before selling real estate
Rate: from 1.75% per month (21% per annum).
Investment term: 3-6 months.
Payment of percentage and loan amount at the end of the term.
Investing in loans secured by real estate
Rate - from 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
The investment period is 6-12 months.
Payment of percentage monthly, loan amount at the end of the term.
Investing money through trust management
1.5% per month (18% per annum) – monthly payment of percentage.
1.75% per month (21% per annum) – quarterly payment of percentage.
2% per month (24% per annum) – percentage payment at the end of the term.
If you want to know all the advantages of investing in Russia, we invite you to visit our Russia country page. Luckily, we have partnered with one of the best experts in wealth management, banking, and mutual funds in Russia. Our expert lives in Saint Petersburg and is ready to provide services to Mundo readers from around the world. Contact our expert through any of our channels.
- What is KYC Nobody doubts the fact that it is necessary to know one´s clients. In some areas, like financial adv...
- British dual citizenship: Which CBI program is for you? Albeit some European countries have strict laws, British dual citizenship is allowed. British dual n...
- The best citizenship by investment programs for 2020 Due to the increasing financial uncertainty and to the rise in regulations that took place during th...
- The 5 cheapest countries to open offshore bank accounts and establish a company With the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and due to the ever-increasing regulations and re...
- How to get residency and guaranteed income in Panama In October of this year, Panama issued Decree 722, opening the door to obtaining permanent residency...
- Can a US Citizen Have an Offshore Bank Account? One of the downsides of the Internet is the dissemination of misinformation. That has led some to be...
- Unique opportunity for permanent residency with an investment For certain, COVID19 is the iceberg's tip; there is a new norm forming, and we need to prepare ourse...
- What are the cheapest second passport programs? A second passport can cost you a few hundred or thousand dollars in legal fees. That is, of course, ...
Open a Bank account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial license
Create a Trust
Establish your family office
Send us Your task
Nevis-US LLC + bank account $3400
Foundation + account $5800
IBC + account from $2000
LLC + account from $1800
IBC + account $2140
LLC + account from $2270
Company + account from $2700
Foundation + account from $3800
Storage + company + account $9500
Company + account from €2000
Foreign company + account $10,000
Company + account from $6920
Company + account from $3050
Company + account from $4600
LP + account from $2350
Company + account from $2740
LTD + account from 2350 USD
Branch office + account $9500
LP+ account from 2800 USD