- Program Type: Citizenship
- Total investment raised: 150000
- Total passports issued: 1500
- Visa-free destinations: 128
- Accredited AgentsSee program essentials such as prices, requirements, timelines, investment options
- Accredited AgentsThe official list of companies and individuals licensed to submit applications to the government under the program.
- Accredited AgentsSee the most frequently asked questions about this program, along with their answers.
The commonwealth country is one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, known as the spice island, and it has one of the best passports in the world, which you can obtain through venturing in great investment opportunities. We will be taking you through the basics like why people get Grenada citizenship, details about Grenada citizenship by investment program, the required investments, the steps, and more. So let’s get cracking!
The Grenadian citizenship program is the best low entry route to obtaining a second passport either through a $150,000 government donation or $220,000 property investment. Grenada is the only Caribbean country which holds the coveted E-2 visa treaty with the US, allowing citizens to apply for a non-immigrant visa and reside there.This is an incredible opportunity as many countries such as China, Russia, India and countries of the Gulf region do not have an E-2 treaty with the US, you can obtain your citizenship of Grenada first then apply for USA E2 Visa. When applying for this program, children and parents, as well as unmarried siblings, can be included under one application.
Passport granted in 3-4 months
Affordable second passport
Your alternative citizenship from just $150,000
Visa-free travel worldwide
Visa-free access to 128 countries, including EU & UK
A short route to USA
Obtain a USA E-2 Visa through a Grenadian passport
Entire family are eligible
Including spouse, children, parents, grandparents and siblings
Investment required only after approval
Complete investments after receiving citizenship application approval
No residence requirements
No physical residency required with an option to obtain Grenadian passport remotely
Attractive tax regime
No tax on income, wealth or inheritance
Valid for life
Transferable to descendants
Grenada allows for dual citizenship
5 years if you decide to invest in property
The application process is strictly confidential
Visa-free travel to 128 countries worldwide
Travel the world with a Grenadian passport — get visa-free access worldwide, including in the EU & UK. Go on a last-minute business trip or take your family on a spontaneous holiday in Europe.
Grenadian Citizenship can be obtained either through a government donation, starting from $150,000, or by investing in government approved real estate on the island from $220,000. The property must be kept for at least 5 years following the granting of citizenship.
$150,000 — Non-refundable donation to the government fund
Contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF) is non-refundable.
The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application.
If you choose a contribution option, to qualify for citizenship as a single applicant you will be required to make a government donation of $150,000.
For family of 2 members – $200,000.
Family of 3 members – $200,000.
Family of 4, family couple with 2 children – $200,000.
Larger families of 5 and more: +$25,000 for each additional dependent.
$220,000–$350,000 — Investment in approved real estate
All real estate options are approved by the government. After 5 years the property can be sold, allowing you to release your capital without affecting your citizenship. Secondary buyers of CBI property units – applicants that apply to acquire citizenship through the purchase of real estate from a previous CBI applicant – are eligible to obtain citizenship in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
$220,000 — Minimum investment in qualifying real estate projects in the Tourism Accommodation sector, for a single applicant when applying though a joint investment with another main applicant (2 individual investors with their families). The main applicant becomes a co-owner of a single unit with at least one additional main applicant. Each of the main applicants must pay a minimum purchase price of $220,000.
$350,000 — Minimum investment in real estate when applying individually (one investor with the family). Investments that are not in the Tourism Accommodation sector, or for those investors who prefer to achieve full ownership of a unit.
Grenada Citizenship Acquisition Process
Mundo’ focus is to provide a hassle-free and seamless service assisting you with the citizenship application. We will guide you through every step of the Grenadian citizenship acquisition process with due diligence and care, ensuring that your application is submitted correctly and followed up to application approval. We ensure that your second passport application is a successful and pleasurable experience.
1. Talk to Mundo immigration advisers
Our citizenship advisers will evaluate your personal circumstances and assist you in selecting the investment options most suitable for you.
2. Choose investment options
Obtain Grenadian citizenship either through a government donation, starting from $150,000, or by investing in government approved real estate from $220,000. The property must be kept for at least three years following the granting of citizenship.
3. Prepare documents
Experienced citizenship advisers will collect and check all the documents for compliance and ensure all requirements are met.
4. Submit application
Once all your original documents are collected and sent to us, citizenship specialists will review your file and prepare it for submission. The complete file will be submitted to the Government via an authorized local agent, as required by law.
5. Processing of application
Each application is vetted by the Government through a thorough due diligence background check, during which time submitted information is examined and verified. There is currently no interview requirement.
6. Receive your pre-approval
Once the application is reviewed by the Government and the decision is made, the applicant will be issued a letter advising of the decision. This letter will be forwarded to you.
7. Complete your investment
Once your application has been approved, you will be required to complete your investment (non-refundable contribution or purchase price of the property)
8. Acquire a Grenadian passport in 3-4 months
Upon completion of the investment your citizenship certificate will be issued, and your passport application submitted on your behalf. No visit to Grenada is required at this stage, your passport will be couriered to your preferred address.
What can we do for you?
In Mundo, our main goal is to help our clients in their pursuit of financial freedom. This means allowing them to move without any barrier or limit, enjoying their wealth and extraordinary moments with their families.
In our long-standing alliance with our main sponsor, we have developed a network of experts overseas that specialise in a wide range of services.
There are only a few places that rival Grenada as the ideal place for a second residency. Like we told you above, our partners in Grenada can help you through the process of registration, providing world-class advice so you can complete the process without any issues.
Obtain your second passport. Contact us now!
- Why a Nevis company is the perfect 4th flag for international investors When it comes to managing global wealth, savvy investors are looking beyond the traditional Western ...
- Getting Grenada citizenship through the best investment Grenada is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean region. Famous for its spices, Grenada...
- Vacation properties to rent in Panama: live like royalty in paradise! Wanderlust has been tickling your adventurous spirit, and you've found yourself drawn to the tropica...
- Why trust in Nevis? Establish your financial plan in the long term with citizenship by investment and trusts Mundo was born from one of our dearest and more qualified financial experts. Our philosophy from the...
- EMI license in Spain: unlocking the European market for your business If you’re wondering what is an EMI license, you’ve come to the right place. An electronic money lice...
- Panama vs Argentina: lifestyle comparison for investors and expats Many people are moving to Panama looking for new opportunities in different areas of life. This incl...
- Discover the secret gateway to the Caribbean for global investors: Nevis company revealed! A company that can thrive in a foreign land, away from prying eyes and scrutiny, is a sought-after c...
- Crypto-friendly company in Bulgaria: leading the charge in the Balkans! The financial world is quite interesting. There are plenty of options for businesspeople to make mon...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task