- Program Type: Citizenship
- Total investment raised: 150000
- Total passports issued: 12000
- Visa-free destinations: 153
- Accredited AgentsSee program essentials such as prices, requirements, timelines, investment options
- Accredited AgentsThe official list of companies and individuals licensed to submit applications to the government under the program.
- Accredited AgentsSee the most frequently asked questions about this program, along with their answers.
Why St. Kitts and Nevis?
St. Kitts and Nevis is a dual-island Caribbean destination offering pristine beaches and tropical landscapes. Its culture is diverse, with African, British, Carib, and French influences. It is an attractive location for owning a second home in the Caribbean, enjoying good air links to Europe and North America.
Created in 1984, the Saint Kitts and Nevis program has become the oldest in the world, giving people the possibility to invest in the country’s economy in exchange for a passport or citizenship that cannot be revoked. If you want to know the legal framework and regulations in detail, you can consult the SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP ACT (NO. 1 OF 1984)
From all the five Caribbean programs, St Kitts and Nevis have more travel options because you can travel visa-free to several different countries with this passport.
This is undoubtedly useful for individuals who are required to travel on business as this saves a lot of money and time in visa processes which can be very tiresome. Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is ranked number 30 on the best passport list, meaning those passports that offer the best accessibility and travel options. This document offers visa-free access to 153 countries, including important business centers and markets such as Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the European Union.
Currently, there are two options available to qualify for Citizenship by Investment: either through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) or by acquiring government-approved real estate. Both routes offer lifetime citizenship, which can also be passed on to descendants, as well as access to extensive visa-free travel.
The ‘Platinum Standard’ of citizenship by investment, the St. Kitts and Nevis Program is the most trusted and successful program of its kind. Established in 1984, the program offers fast-track routes to acquiring a second passport in just 2–3 months, with a 45–60-day accelerated application process available for an additional fee. Enhance your travel mobility with a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis giving its holder visa-free access to over 153 countries worldwide, including the EU and UK. Secure your family’s future with the fast-track Citizenship program in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Fast-track citizenship acquisition
Second passport in 45-60 days through accelerated application process
Affordable second passport
Your alternative citizenship from just $150,000
Visa-free travel worldwide
Visa-free access to 153 countries, including EU & UK
Entire family are eligible
Including spouse, children, parents and grandparents
Short investment period
5 years if you invest in property
Attractive tax regime
No tax on income, wealth or inheritance
No residence requirements
No physical residency required with an option to obtain a second passport remotely
Favourable business environment
The St. Kitts and Nevis currency is pegged to the US dollar
Investment required only after approval
Complete investments after receiving citizenship application approval
Valid for life
Transferable to descendants
St. Kitts & Nevis allows for dual citizenship
Information on investors who acquire citizenship is kept completely confidential
What’s New in 2021?
The St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program is fully operational without any disruptions due to Covid-19 pandemic in 2021. The Citizenship unit now accepts applications filed online by agents. Application forms only available with agents and at citizenship office.
Main applicant, can now add siblings (brother or sister) to family application by meeting the following conditions
• Less than 30 years old.
• Must be Unmarried and no children
• Financially independent
Visa-free travel to 153 countries worldwide
Global visa-free travel without visa applications and restrictions. Enhance your travel mobility with a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis — get visa-free access worldwide, including in the EU & UK. Go on a last-minute business trip or take your family on a spontaneous holiday in Europe.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment requirements
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program requires applicants to make a significant economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application procedure including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship.
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and select one of the two following options:
• A non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund for a single applicant or a family of up to four (under a limited time offer, valid until 31 December 2021). An additional USD 20,000 applies for each sibling and USD 10,000 for each additional dependent.
• The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000 (resalable after seven years) or USD 400,000 (resalable after five years) from an approved real estate development.
Procedures and time frame of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is responsible for the processing of all applications. There is also an accelerated application process available with a 45- to 60-day processing time frame. The CIU examines the application thoroughly and may request that the applicant attend an interview, although this is rarely necessary. The CIU undertakes strict due diligence checks and will decline an application if the applicant makes a false statement or omits any relevant information.
The applicant must personally complete the prescribed government forms, which are only available from an authorized service provider. The documentary requirements of the program are reasonable and the procedures straightforward. Most applicants will normally visit the islands before deciding on the purchase of real estate, but it is not a prerequisite for the application process, which usually takes between three to four months from submission of the application to the CIU for approval. Under the real estate option, the time frame may vary depending on the development, so it is important to choose a real estate project that complements the citizenship application efficiently.
Upon approval-in-principle of the application, the funds for the real estate, SGF contribution, government fees, and other fees will be released to the various parties. Thereafter, the prime minister will sign the certificate of registration, which confers citizenship status. Once the certificate of registration is issued, the applicant is entitled to apply for a passport.
What can we do for you?
In Mundo, our main goal is to help our clients in their pursuit of financial freedom. This means allowing them to move without any barrier or limit, enjoying their wealth and extraordinary moments with their families.
In our long-standing alliance with our main partner and sponsor, we have developed a network of experts overseas that specialize in a wide range of services.
There are only a few places that rival St. Kitts and Nevis as the ideal place for a second residency. As we told you above, our partners in St. Kitts and Nevis can help you through the process of registration, providing world-class advice so you can complete the process without any issues.
Obtain your second passport. Contact us now!
- About Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Mundo's Freedom Rating (0-10)
- Companies and Structures
- Foundations in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Kitts and Nevis' Citizenship
- Banking Services
- Financial Licenses
- Crypto License in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Trusts in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Real Estate Investments
- Investment Projects in St.Kitts and Nevis
- Citizenship Programs
- St. Kitts and Nevis Government Agencies
- Latest News about St. Kitts & Nevis
- Citizen Programs
- Why a Nevis company is the perfect 4th flag for international investors When it comes to managing global wealth, savvy investors are looking beyond the traditional Western ...
- Getting Grenada citizenship through the best investment Grenada is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean region. Famous for its spices, Grenada...
- Vacation properties to rent in Panama: live like royalty in paradise! Wanderlust has been tickling your adventurous spirit, and you've found yourself drawn to the tropica...
- Why trust in Nevis? Establish your financial plan in the long term with citizenship by investment and trusts Mundo was born from one of our dearest and more qualified financial experts. Our philosophy from the...
- EMI license in Spain: unlocking the European market for your business If you’re wondering what is an EMI license, you’ve come to the right place. An electronic money lice...
- Panama vs Argentina: lifestyle comparison for investors and expats Many people are moving to Panama looking for new opportunities in different areas of life. This incl...
- Discover the secret gateway to the Caribbean for global investors: Nevis company revealed! A company that can thrive in a foreign land, away from prying eyes and scrutiny, is a sought-after c...
- Crypto-friendly company in Bulgaria: leading the charge in the Balkans! The financial world is quite interesting. There are plenty of options for businesspeople to make mon...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task