Blog and newsBlog
New real estate option to get Grenada citizenship by investment: 5-star world-class hotel
The citizenship by investment concept was born in 1984 with the program of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Since then, they have provided innovative solutions when it comes to immigration. Now, there are plenty of countries that offer this type of solution, providing citizenship in exchange for an investment or contribution.
Grenada CBI: what are citizenship programs all about?
Citizenship by investment is a controversial matter because it's often regarded as a sales transaction. Thus, detractors argue that citizenship can't be bought and, as a matter of fact, they are right. If you want to buy a Grenada passport, we can't help you and the reason is simple: passports are not for sale.
So, what's the point of acquiring Grenada citizenship by investment, or a similar program anywhere else?
Mundo and CBI providers see these programs as opportunities to change somebody's life. It's only natural that each country chooses its own approach toward international finances, investment, production, and economy. The reality is that not all countries have the same resources, so this is why some of them choose to set up these strategies to attract foreign investment.
The Grenada CBI is not an exception. This is one of the countries that decide to simplify things for those who want to move abroad. Traditional naturalization processes take a lot of time, money, and errands, whilst CBI programs offer an opportunity for investors that want an expedited solution. In other words, they want to change their place of residency or own a new travel document without having to wait decades.
But the most important factor is that these governments offer an opportunity to apply for citizenship, but they don’t just give it away. This means that all applicants have to go through a strict due diligence process. So instead of buying a passport, the applicant contributes to the local economy and gets a chance to apply for citizenship. The key is that the process takes six months and not years like with the traditional methods.
Invest in real estate: Grenada
With that said, we can talk about this article's main topic: Grenada citizenship by investment. If you want to invest in Grenada rather than make a contribution that you won't get back, Mundo has some interesting options to offer.
Opportunity to invest in Grenada: 5-star international hotel
Today we present a project by one of the world's most important hotel companies. We're talking about a famous brand with 6,000 operating hotels across 100 countries. Now you have the opportunity to invest in Grenada through this amazing project.
Located on La Sagesse Beach, the project will be based only 30 minutes away from the Maurice Bishop International Airport. If you love the city, the premises will also be close to the capital, St. George’s.
Characteristics of the project
The hotel is expected to be opened in 2025 and it will have 150 rooms of which more than 30 will be private suites. Guests will have a wide array of entertainment and lifestyle options including a Bar and Grill, a pool, a state-of-the-art spa, bars, restaurants, and a fitness center.
With Simeon Halsted as the main architect, you can get Grenada citizenship and acquire luxury property. Get ready to enjoy a fine design up to the highest standards. Whether you come here on business or pleasure you'll find everything you need including a large meeting room and a business center.
But the best part is that this is one of the government-approved projects that allow you to apply to Grenada CBI.
Grenada passport application
Since we're committed to financial and personal freedom, we have written plenty of material regarding citizenship by investment. If you want to know all the details of the Grenada CBI, check one of our most popular entries.
Besides the investment, government, and legal fees, you'll have to pass the due diligence process. In general, the Grenada passport requirements include a police record, corporate documents or a letter of employment, and a health certificate. To sum up, you must prove to be of great character and in perfect health.
This will allow you to enjoy the program’s enormous benefits including:
- VISA-free travel to 130 countries
- Citizenship for life
- Possibility to include spouse and children and other family members like siblings and parents
- Visiting Grenada is not a requirement
- Fast approval (from 90 to 120 days approximately)
- Friendly taxation
- Possibility to acquire an E-2 visa (US)
- The country allows dual citizenship
- Get capital gain or rental income from your real estate in Grenada
The best investment in real estate: Grenada and Mundo
Now that we've presented the country and the project, you're probably wondering why choose us. We partnered with the best developer in the Eastern Caribbean. Besides high quality, they demonstrate impeccable taste in design. Moreover, they are not strangers to the demands of the 21st century providing solid sustainability initiatives for a better future.
They are also responsible for a similar project in Saint Kitts and Nevis which opened its gates in November 2017. Since then, the hotel has received numerous awards and global recognition from the media. Forbes, CNN, and Conde Nast Traveler have recognized this project as one of the best hotels not only in the Caribbean but the world.
From our side, Mundo partners with the best providers for every product that we offer. Since we were born from one of the most solid and innovative financial firms, we have a wide staff of experts that are ready to help you.
If you're as excited as we are, don't wait any longer and contact your Mundo representative. We'll be happy to receive your consultation and guide you on your path toward freedom and happiness.
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Grenada citizenship: What is the best investment passport I can get if I want to do business with China? What is the most ideal investment passport in 2023? There's only one correct answer: the one that fi...
- Real estate in Panama 2023: what real estate project to choose for a family If you decided to move to Panama with your family, the time is now. For real estate in Panama, 2023 ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of an IBC in Seychelles A Seychelles company is a valuable asset in your financial structure. This country has a qualified p...
- Give birth in Panama and provide your children with a better future Citizenship in Panama is a coveted asset for individuals from countries that are looking for better ...
- Why choose an LLC in Belize? An LLC is a great alternative for your offshore company. This structure has excellent asset protecti...
- Five reasons why you should get the qualified investor visa in 2023 If you want to invest in Panama, 2023 is the best year. If you're wondering why, here's a piece that...
- The top 5 jurisdictions to get citizenship in 2023 If you're wondering where to get citizenship in 2023, you've come to the right place. Immigration ha...
- Why move your company abroad? Corporate in the Caribbean Mundo readers know that we've published many articles about getting a second passport. Moving to a n...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task