Blog and newsNews
Investment Options in Portugal: Two Renowned Hotel Properties
At Mundo we have teamed up with one of Portugal's most prestigious real estate developers to bring our distinguished readers the best investment opportunities in the jurisdiction where property prices are still relatively affordable and the return on investment is profitable.
For as little as €280,000 you can invest in a renowned real estate project in Portugal, and for those who want to go a step further, there is the possibility of investing in properties that allow you to obtain permanent residency.
Portugal has long ceased to be a discreet and underestimated jurisdiction in Europe. This country, after surviving one of the worst economic crises in history, is now positioned as one of the most attractive opportunities to make inroads on the European continent through its Golden Visa program.
Buying a property in Portugal is one of the most common ideas among international investors who are looking for a migration program in a respectable jurisdiction that does not have problems with regulatory agencies such as the OECD. It is a plus that Portugal is generally going through a good moment of economic recovery after having suffered for years from the effects of the 2008 crisis.
If you are thinking of investing in real estate in Portugal but still need a couple more reasons, here you will find them.
These are some of the advantages you will enjoy buying a property in this jurisdiction:
1. Quality of life with European standards: Portugal is among the safest countries in the world. It has excellent literacy rates and service coverage, and also has one of the best banking infrastructures in Europe. If you decide to buy a property in Portugal you will enjoy the best of European quality of life but at a fraction of the cost, as it is still a cheap country within the Eurozone block of countries.
2. Doing business in Madeira: Madeira is one of the most thriving economic zones in the whole continent. There you can establish companies and only be taxed with a 4% corporate tax, not bad for a company operating from the European Union.
3. Versatility to open trusts: many foreign investors decide to land in Madeira to establish trusts, as Portugal is one of the few civil law jurisdictions that allows individuals to register trusts according to the laws of the investors' choice.
4. The Golden Visa program: this is for many the best investment residency program in all of Europe.
We will go into it in more detail in a moment, but this program allows someone who is not a citizen of the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland to invest in real estate in Portugal and obtain a permanent residence permit.
If you want to read a complete article and get the presentation of the project with detailed ROI, become MUNDO Club Member by registering FOR FREE here.
Our investment opportunities
- Banking and Accounts
- Family Office
- Real Estate Investments
- Corporate Structures
- Philosophy of Money
- Crypto and Forex
- Residency and Citizenship
- Investment and Finance
- AML System for your Bank
- Assets Registration
- Master Minds
- Money Machine
- Expat Living in
- Financial Licenses
- Taxes and Tax Residency
- Trust and Asset Protection
- Real estate investment in Costa del Este: Living in the city under a new concept Many people contact us because they want to buy a condo in Panama, and we encourage this type of inq...
- Why Panama is the best country for Canadians The immigration trends in the 21st century are quite interesting. While the past century showed us a...
- Real estate property in the country of the Canal: luxury apartment in Costa del Este If you’ve followed us for some time now, you are probably aware of the fact that Mundo promotes Pana...
- Luxury family apartments in Costa del Este, Panama Whether you want to buy family real estate in Panama or be the owner of a rental property, Mundo has...
- Amazing real estate with park view in Panama for luxury accommodation Buying property abroad is an excellent investment but it can be quite challenging. Acquiring a prope...
- Panama real estate There are very few investments as solid as real estate. Mundo always recommends having a diversified...
- Beach property Mundo presents an exceptional product: Panama real estate. The benefits of Panama real estate are en...
- What countries can you visit visa-free with a Saint Lucia passport? The importance of a second passport has been vastly covered here at Mundo. Besides offering a safe h...
Open a Bank Account
Open a Company
Obtain a Financial License
Create a Trust
Establish Your Family Office
Send Us Your Task
From USD 6,000
Asset protection in Panama
Basic and standard